What's new

The Dark Side of Corn Huskers Lotion

OK ok ... Im going to try it. But this sounds like something that can onle be done on sunday morning..... I can't have bacon during the week.

I sanitize my razor in corn huskers and use bacon grease as a pre-shave prep.

If I want to poison myself, I shave with cedarfurnitureman.

Is there is good face and body lotion that does not contain parabens ? I use CHL sometimes but not very often on my face. I agree that using parabens is probably not desirable over the long term, thats why I like using shave soaps over creams since almost no soaps contain parabens.

As a biologist, this post is Win.

I love seeing chemists argue.

What is more natural, aspirin from a lab or aspirin from willow bark? To me they are identical. Chemically they are identical. Don't panic over ingredient lists.

What is more natural, aspirin from a lab or aspirin from willow bark? To me they are identical. Chemically they are identical. Don't panic over ingredient lists.

Darn biologists! What do you guys know about chemistry anyway? :001_tt2:

+1 As a bacteriologist I think this is great and I can blur the lines even further: If I take something entirely natural like say E. coli and splice in a gene to allow it to start cranking out some protein entirely foreign to it does that make in unnatural? After all it's still being made by a 100% natural process. They managed to make goats secrete spider silk in their milk, so now I want to know if we can get pigs to secrete Corn Huskers in their milk. Voila.. all natural corn huskers.

+1 As a bacteriologist I think this is great and I can blur the lines even further: If I take something entirely natural like say E. coli and splice in a gene to allow it to start cranking out some protein entirely foreign to it does that make in unnatural? After all it's still being made by a 100% natural process. They managed to make goats secrete spider silk in their milk, so now I want to know if we can get pigs to secrete Corn Huskers in their milk. Voila.. all natural corn huskers.

So, you're saying that you are an organic bacteriologist? :biggrin:

I didn't like Inorganic Chemistry, I liked Organic Chem a little better, then when I took Biochemistry I realized that I should have paid more attention in both inorganic and organic chem classes. Quantitative and Qualitative analysis was ok also, but don't ask me about proton NMR spectroscopy, I forgot about all of those spectra peaks. :001_smile

I didn't like Inorganic Chemistry, I liked Organic Chem a little better, then when I took Biochemistry I realized that I should have paid more attention in both inorganic and organic chem classes. Quantitative and Qualitative analysis was ok also, but don't ask me about proton NMR spectroscopy, I forgot about all of those spectra peaks. :001_smile

Quick! Peak spitting in proton NMR! Explain it! Now mister, now! :devil:

"Recent medical studies indicate these chemicals are estrogenic. This means they mimic estrogen in the body with butylparaban being the most potent"

This is why I have moobs?

Top Bottom