What's new

New Stuff from Musgo Real

HlSheppard said:
GREAT - now I have to get the idea of your hairy arms and chest out of my head!!!

What is this? Brokeback Mountain?!?! :yikes: :prrr:
Where the men are questionable and the sheep are not as scared???

HlSheppard said:
But they all REEK of class!
Low but class...
On a more reasonable note, the Oak Moss is probably my favorite of the three. No, now I am not sure again..

I find I keep smelling the sample Charles sent (scent?) over and over.

My problem is I have to start selling/trading to make room!

guenron said:
I find that I get two or three hours more scent on the (Political commentary off) bushy areas.. So ride that cowboy.:a24:

So Ron, is the oak moss still your favorite of the 3 new Musgo Real scents?

Has anyone else on here given these a go yet?

djr7572 said:
So Ron, is the oak moss still your favorite of the 3 new Musgo Real scents?

Has anyone else on here given these a go yet?
I know this doesn't help, but on any given day the one I am wearing is my favorite. At first I thought #2 was my favorite and #3 my least with #1 coming in a very close to first runnerup. Then I wore #3 for a day or two and moved #2 to second and #1 to third, but then I wore #1 and moved it to first.. And you think Hamlet had problems.. Well the best part is I have all three and would not have it any other way. These are great fragrances, fresh, vital, and classy. You are not going to run into them everywhere because not every Tom, Dick, and Harry has them! What also is great is that you can have all three for well under a $100 including shipping.. It doesn't get much better than that..

guenron said:
I know this doesn't help, but on any given day the one I am wearing is my favorite. At first I thought #2 was my favorite and #3 my least with #1 coming in a very close to first runnerup. Then I wore #3 for a day or two and moved #2 to second and #1 to third, but then I wore #1 and moved it to first.. And you think Hamlet had problems.. Well the best part is I have all three and would not have it any other way. These are great fragrances, fresh, vital, and classy. You are not going to run into them everywhere because not every Tom, Dick, and Harry has them! What also is great is that you can have all three for well under a $100 including shipping.. It doesn't get much better than that..

How's the #1 ?? The orange "theme" of it definately sounds intriguing. Do you find the orange notes to be dominating or more "complimentary" to the overall fragrance? Which one does the wife like the best? I guess that would be an important factor as well ... :smile:

As to #1, I suggest that you read this. SWMBO likes them all, but still reacts most POSITIVELY to the Oak Moss (#2). I don't know if it's the freshly mown hay or the combination of fragrances.

guenron said:

So...who's on first?

Randy

I have tried all three, and I think #2 is the best of the lot. Really nice scent. #1 is too close to Floris JF, which I already own, and #3 is kind of weird - very sweet.

Scotto said:
I have tried all three, and I think #2 is the best of the lot. Really nice scent. #1 is too close to Floris JF, which I already own, and #3 is kind of weird - very sweet.

Scotto, can you compare #2 to anything else out there? Or is it totally unique .. ?

It is its own thang. Sweet hay, grass, etc. Perhaps like a Vetiver scent that doesn't have that dryness they are often associated with.

Just received my bottle of #2 (Oak Moss). It's definately unique. Very fresh in a unique way. I'm really undecided on this one ... I need to try it for a couple of days. Kinda grassy, very "outdoors-fresh" but in an odd sorta way :confused1

The #1 (Orange Amber) has me really curious too. The only way to try these is to buy them ... fortunately it's a little less painful at $30/bottle vs. trying something blind from Trumpers at $65/bottle.

- Dave

Scotto said:
If you don't like it, I am sure someone here would take it, like a very humble moderator.... :rolleyes5

Scotto, give me a few days and I'll let you know. It's a little early yet ... but I'll definately hit you up if I end up not liking it (which is likely, but I'm going to give it a chance).

:wink:

Top Bottom