What's new

Norstrom's Barber Shop Shaves

I heard that the Truefitt & Hill through Nordstrom's in the Houston Galleria is offering a professional barber straight razor shave on December 2nd for $40. Its my understanding that after the shave you given a $40 credit to use on Truefitt & Hill products. This might be something that is traveling around the country to their different stores!

i'd do that in a heartbeat if they had it at our nordstrom's. unfortunately i'll probably never know because i don't go to malls really that much.

M

modern man

I heard that the Truefitt & Hill through Nordstrom's in the Houston Galleria is offering a professional barber straight razor shave on December 2nd for $40. Its my understanding that after the shave you given a $40 credit to use on Truefitt & Hill products. This might be something that is traveling around the country to their different stores!

Great Idea

wife shops, I shave

we all win :w00t:

I didn't know the Galleria had a Nordstroms, since I haven't lived in Houston in 17 years. Which section is the Nordstroms in?

Is the ice rink still there?

That sounds great! Let's hope its a promotion that will, as you mentioned, move around to various stores in the US. Thanks for the heads-up!

I could be wrong, but isn't one of our members going to be giving the shaves? I forgot the fellow's name, but he has a barber shop (high end) in the UK. If I'm just confused, ignore this post.

Jordan

Top Bottom