What's new

Floid Arrived Yesterday

Leon over at vintagescent has it at a great price. He ships cheaply too (from Portugal that is).

I checked out his site and it looks like the photo only shows Spanish Floid Suave...do you know if he carries the Spanish Floid Vigoroso or Italian Floid Blue?

www.superlather.com carries all varieties.

Mark's a great guy to deal with too!! Ships from Memphis TN area. He also sells decants for those who wish to try before committing to a full bottle..

+ 1. I ordered the 400ml Proraso from www.superlather.com also ordered several decants this weekend...looking forward to trying the different Floids, Hattric, and Alt Innsbruck!!!

Last edited:
Spanish or Italian?
Mine says "Made in Italy" on the bottle.

The fragrance is so delightful that I have to strongly resist the urge to "take a swig" everytime I uncap it. The effect when it hits my skin is very refreshing. First there is the slight burn (because it contains alcohol), then it immediately goes into a simultaneous hot/cold sensation.

From whom did you order it from?
I got it from "the vendor that was banned from this forum". They are not in the [con]tinental US, and it would be for [naught] if you searched within the US boundaries to find them. Since this vendor is in England, I wound up getting two bottles to help with the average shipping cost per bottle. I wish I had seen it on Mark's site before ordering from overseas, because the shipping would have been substantially less.

Last edited:
Tried my decant (of Italian) yesterday after my night shave and boy did it take me by surprise! I didn't expect it to be so cooling. Some of it leaked through my fingers and got on the other side of my hand, and it felt like I had an ice pack there for about 20 minutes afterwards.

The burn was surprising too...very mild. I expected it to be more punishing than it was.

I usually use a balm so it was a bit drying on my skin, but I used a dab of Cade balm here and there and it was just fine.

I like it!

Hi,
I want to buy a bottle of this just do not want the smell of this mix with my cologne which recommend blue or amber.:confused::confused::confused:

Daniel.

None.
I have both and the scent does linger a bit IMHO and would likely not be masked by your cologne.
I would suggest to take Proraso instead. It doesn't linger that long.
Or even Aqua Velva.

Top Bottom