What's new

Mr.Taylor: cologne or aftershave?

Hello guys,

A few days ago I took a sniff of Tabac EDT and after a while a second one, this time Tabac AS and I noticed differences that are beyond subtle, in my opinion.
I had sometime ago a bottle of Mr. Taylor AS and I liked it very much. I wonder if Mr.Taylor cologne is even better?
What do you think?

Hello guys,

A few days ago I took a sniff of Tabac EDT and after a while a second one, this time Tabac AS and I noticed differences that are beyond subtle, in my opinion.
I had sometime ago a bottle of Mr. Taylor AS and I liked it very much. I wonder if Mr.Taylor cologne is even better?
What do you think?

I'd be curious to know as well. The AS was the first I bought when I got my DE setup. I love it and have gotten some compliments on it--rare for any fragrances I wear.

I never owned the after shave, but i do own the cologne and it is my go to fragrance. The scent of the cologne and the shave cream is probably my favorite out of everything I own. It is a clean, masculine scent, not sporty or metro, I love it.

Both the scent of the AS splash and the cologne are pretty much the same. The cologne is a little stronger, as you would expect, but notewise they're the same. The AS balm is slightly different, though, as is the shaving cream. Despite this, all four smell very nice to my nose. Without doubt my favourite of the TOBS scents.

Radus,

Usually I prefer colognes because they are stronger, but with Mr. Taylor the after shave is nice and potent as it is. The cologne is a bit stronger, but you can't go wrong with either one.

Good choice; this is a wonderful green aromatic scent.

Top Bottom