What's new

Scrubbing Bubbles(new use!)

I don't know how mant people here have a Deep Fryer, but if you leave the oil in it for any length of time, the residue on the sides, top, and basket, eventually turn to this nasty rubber that is near impossible to get off.

I have tried oven cleaner before(nasty stuff, and smoked me out of my apartment, coughing like a 99 year old emphysema sufferer) :eek:

It worked, somewhat well, but not enough to make it worthwhile to do again.

Today, after using scrubbing bubbles on my razors, and in my shower for the last several months, I tried it on the gummy rubbery oil residue.

Wiped off effortlessly!

I am impressed, and am wondering what else this miracle aerosol spray will do! :w00t:

I don't know how mant people here have a Deep Fryer, but if you leave the oil in it for any length of time, the residue on the sides, top, and basket, eventually turn to this nasty rubber that is near impossible to get off.

I have tried oven cleaner before(nasty stuff, and smoked me out of my apartment, coughing like a 99 year old emphysema sufferer) :eek:

It worked, somewhat well, but not enough to make it worthwhile to do again.

Today, after using scrubbing bubbles on my razors, and in my shower for the last several months, I tried it on the gummy rubbery oil residue.

Wiped off effortlessly!

I am impressed, and am wondering what else this miracle aerosol spray will do! :w00t:

Will it wash away the stench of failure after watching a video like the one with that moron on the 4 wheeler?

Top Bottom