What's new

Jm fraser's mosswood shave cream

I was just reading KAFENEIO blog & he says he just got a hold of JM Fraser's Mosswood shave cream soon to be released. If it smells just like the Aftershave, WOW :w00t: This will be a hands down winner.

I cant wait.

JM Fraser's creams are outstanding. Pair this with Booster's Aftershaves, and you have a stellar 1-2 punch combo. :thumbup1:

http://scourmanop.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
i got a little sample of it from shavingessentials too. it smells fookin' awesome. if every one of the booster/j.m. fraser's creams smells that good i'm going to buy them all!

I am familiar with Boosters but never used.

I just used the Mosswood. It smells very nice. Reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. I think it reminds me of a speedstick or rightguard deodorant I used to use when I was young. Anyone else reminded of a deodorant?

Also this was my first use of Frasers. I was impressed. Not the thickess lather but a bunch of it and it was very slick for a cream.

I am familiar with Boosters but never used.

I just used the Mosswood. It smells very nice. Reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. I think it reminds me of a speedstick or rightguard deodorant I used to use when I was young. Anyone else reminded of a deodorant?

Also this was my first use of Frasers. I was impressed. Not the thickess lather but a bunch of it and it was very slick for a cream.

That's exactly the smell. I had a whiff of the MOsswood when I was at Rasage Poulin last weekend. The smell reminded me of an old deodorant that my father used to use in the early 80's.

That's exactly the smell. I had a whiff of the MOsswood when I was at Rasage Poulin last weekend. The smell reminded me of an old deodorant that my father used to use in the early 80's.

Your the second member to confirm my deodorant comparison of Mosswood. I love the smell.

Top Bottom