What's new

Raw honey instead of the OCM

Alright gents. I have been doing the OCM for some time now. However it took at little time to get it done. My brilliant and wonderful wife stated she read an article on using raw, unfiltered, unheated honey. Have any of you done this and what was your result?

Alright gents. I have been doing the OCM for some time now. However it took at little time to get it done. My brilliant and wonderful wife stated she read an article on using raw, unfiltered, unheated honey. Have any of you done this and what was your result?

So... what does she do with this.... honey? :tongue_sm:tongue_sm

:lol::lol:

What's the OCM?

I use local raw honey in my tea. I have no idea if it helps ease my allergies, or if the retained propolis is a miracle food. Hopefully the answer is 'yes' to both of those. Bottom line for me is that it tastes good and I like to help out the local apiarists by purchasing their products.

The oil cleansing method. Do a search on the form. As for the honey, I did not believe it either but it really does work when you get in a hot shower and wash your face withit.

no, you just wash you face with it, and try to avoid getting it in your mouth. Believe it or not the hot water makes it just flow right off. I am not saying that it is better than the OCM way, but the results are good and it does not take as long.

Top Bottom