What's new

Indulgence of the Night 11/13 - 11/19

Thanksgiving is approaching. Get movin' on those great meals, smokes, drinks, etc. and share them here.

Two shots pulled a few moments ago.

Peck Ethiopian beans ground in Mazzer Mini Grinder.
La Pavoni Europiccola espresso machine.

Beautiful crema. Rich and smooth espresso with a slight nuttiness.

I've been served beer with less of a head on it.:thumbup1:

Poor you. Beers gotta have a good head. And be warm. Not fizzy either. You don't get much good beer stateside sadly. Or tea. Especially in Boston. Ever since that famous party a few centuries ago. Happy thanksgiving!

Poor you. Beers gotta have a good head. And be warm. Not fizzy either. You don't get much good beer stateside sadly. Or tea. Especially in Boston. Ever since that famous party a few centuries ago. Happy thanksgiving!

You can get good tea, just have to order the leaves online (none of that tea dust that goes into bags) and brew it at home. At restuarants though, yeah tea in the states stinks... It's all Lipton mass-brewed stuff, UGH!

M

modern man

i have a good TG drink

for all u cold people out their (i had one in alsaka)

its called a duck fart

3/4 oz Kahlua
3/4 oz Bailey's irish cream
3/4 oz Canadian whisky (Canadian Club)
Mixing instructions:
layered- bottom to top Kahlua, Bailey's, Canadian Club

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

I'll gladly defer to our British friends regarding beer, but don't get too snooty about tea. As far as I'm concerned, you guys don't even know how to brew it. Let's not even get into that milk, honey, or lemon thing.:lol:

The only tea that exists is sweet tea. Come to SC and I'll serve you a nice cold glass.:thumbup:

I cant even get a decent cup of sweet tea here in Manassas. :thumbdown

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Only a lesson, not the actual plane!

That's a very thoughtful b'day gift. I'm sure you'll remember that one for a long time to come. This will cost you dearly when her b'day rolls around.

See? I was able to make it through a complete response without any references to the mile high club. Well, almost made it through.:wink:

Oh yeah, I will remember it! First time I've felt sick on a plane -- those things really shake, rattle, and roll. I had no doubt about it staying in the air, the weather was mild -- slight wind and a few clouds. But it never stayed level. On the way back to the aerodrome (next-door to my old school which we flew over on the approach) I had to circuit a local town and I had to pass control over to the instructor. At 100mph I must have been pulling some unfamiliar acceleration forces in my stomach. He handed me a sick bag!

I am not impressed with myself.

Anyway -- I've repayed the gift with a trip to Milan which she enjoyed. We're good. Thanks. It was a great gift, even though I nearly vomited!

Oh yeah, I will remember it! First time I've felt sick on a plane -- those things really shake, rattle, and roll. I had no doubt about it staying in the air, the weather was mild -- slight wind and a few clouds. But it never stayed level. On the way back to the aerodrome (next-door to my old school which we flew over on the approach) I had to circuit a local town and I had to pass control over to the instructor. At 100mph I must have been pulling some unfamiliar acceleration forces in my stomach. He handed me a sick bag!

I am not impressed with myself.

Anyway -- I've repayed the gift with a trip to Milan which she enjoyed. We're good. Thanks. It was a great gift, even though I nearly vomited!

When I was taking flight lessons, my worst day was doing full circle turns about a point on the ground. You had to look out the side of the plane and do multiple smooth, constant turns. It was a very sunny day with lots of turbulance. In a Cessna 172, it wasn't good. I managed to get through the lesson and keep my cookies down, even if I was a bit on the greem side.

So here we are...

Tonight's spectacular feast is... RAMEN!

Here is what I had to work with... (excuse my mug of tea, it was the only clean mug at the time).
proxy.php

Fryin up the egg
proxy.php

I am just so tempted to eat it uncooked!
proxy.php

There's the finished goodness!
proxy.php

M

modern man

I believe the one above was a Virginia pronouciation guide. That text/english dictionary is not going to help you much. :)

-Mo

I am from PA and I was living in NC

When I droved home at the midway point their was a sign that said Dumfries/Manassas next right

The running joke for me and a few of my friends was Dumb-fries/Man-assas next right...

Sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom