• Mug and coffee

• 2 mugs and coffee

• 4 mugs and coffee

• 1 mugs no coffee

• 2 mugs no coffee

• 4 mugs no coffee

• Some other combination

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok... so you want to have a cup of premium coffee while surfing the B&B?
Well why not do it with a great B&B coffee mug, a heavy 15 oz. mug with our very own Badger logo.

Gauging interest in a bag(s) of premium coffee and mug(s) please vote.

More details to follow.

This is a coffee mug- It's not sutible for making lather.

Thank you-

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Assuming the coffee is good quality and the price is right I'll do it.

Of course, I suspect some members will use a B&B logo'ed mug for shaving rather than coffee. It would be like a themed set if you use the same image that's printed on the BBE.

Jim, put me down for a mug & coffee. What kind of bean are you thinking of?

Next thing you will be looking for your Moos in this thread!

:lol:
As yet its undetermined, we have a crack (pot) team of tasters making sure we get an interesting coffee, for both the experienced drinkers but one that someone unfamiliar with premium coffees can enjoy also.

Next thing you will be looking for your Moos in this thread!

:lol:
As yet its undetermined, we have a crack (pot) team of tasters making sure we get an interesting coffee, for both the experienced drinkers but one that someone unfamiliar with premium coffees can enjoy also.

Where's my shave stick? :mad:

This is a coffee mug- not sutible for making lather.

If the puck fits... :lol:

Mug and coffee for me. Perhaps a second one to shave with.

And you know that people are going to start clamoring for a B&B shaving mug after seeing how cool the coffee mugs are.

Hmmmmm.
Is there any restriction on shipping a food product? We would need to do some more research on this. I am open to it.

Not for whole bean coffee, no. In whole bean form, it is not considered a food product. Not until it's brewed. Square Mile ships to the US all the time, and people have shipped to the UK from the states quite frequently as well.

The only problem I could foresee would be high shipping cost.

Top Bottom