What's new

Hatton vs. Pacquiao

Anyone gonna check out the fight Saturday night?

I'm a fan of both these guys and I'm looking forward to a great bout.

Thoughts?

I think Pacquiao will come on out on top. His hands are just so fast it's shocking, but I love Hatton, the power in such a small guy is great to watch. They both are top notch guys and I'm looking forward to a good fight.

I'm such a big MMA fan, that watching boxing has fallen by the wayside, but I'm looking forward to seeing what I hope will a good fight.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Should be a great fight regardless of who wins. I really wish I wasnt working. Gonna have to watch the replay on HBO in a few weeks :(

I love a good fight. Noxing's been so hurting for quite awhile. These guys are both excellent fighters and I'm really looking forward to a good fight. Hope it is.

I'm going to record it and watch it later. I have a bunch of MMA events that I DVR'd taking up space on my receiver so I'm probably going to watch some K-1 tonight instead. I'm just not feeling boxing that much anymore.

I'm glad I didn't pay the 50 bucks for two rounds, but I'm happy to see that Pac Man came out on top. I'm surprised that he annihilated Hatton so completely though...from all the descriptions it sounds like it was just a beatdown.

$10 bucks a round. Nice :eek: Better than what I paid for a Tyson fight a long time ago.

Note: You can't take a punch to the jaw with your mouth open. Hatton learned this but I doubt he'll remember it! :biggrin:

Mayweather came out of retirement right before this fight. I think a Pacquiao Mayweather fight would be fantastic, but after hearing about this Hatton fight, I don't think even Mayweather has what it takes to beat Pac Man. The kid is HUNGRY!

Mayweather came out of retirement right before this fight. I think a Pacquiao Mayweather fight would be fantastic, but after hearing about this Hatton fight, I don't think even Mayweather has what it takes to beat Pac Man. The kid is HUNGRY!

Most athletes aren't the same after returning from retirement. I think Manny will definitely take out Mayweather if they would indeed fight.

LOL that link hijacked me and sent me to Adult Friend Finder.

I didn't find an adult friend, though. :frown:

Close it and click on it again. It did the same thing to me, but on the second try it worked fine.

Guys don't attempt to open that link at work or in some other situation where the above mentioned link could be a problem.

Top Bottom