What's new

@@Mappin and Webb 7 day set

Hi everyone, i actually posted in general but figured this would be a superior choice for posting.

I have a 7 day set that i was hoping someone could perhaps share with me some information about. Est. date/comments etc. Whatever!!

It's a complete set, has minimal wear and or discolorations and scratches. From my limited success at researching similar sets, i believe the scales are made of Elephant ivory. Thanks so much!!!

Here is a link to my images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99287145@N00/

Many Thanks!!
Russ

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Joel, one of B&B's founders and administrator has a similar set and could answer you best. I myself, have a single Mappin & Webb "Nulli Secundus" blade in genuine Ivory marked "Saturday" from a 7 day set. it is my favorite razor and I have used it for around 95% of my daily shaves since mid January. Wonderful set!

Attachments

• $100_1677.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 168
I know this is an old post, but I thought that I'd add to it.

I just realized the two Mappin & Webb razors I am refinishing, (also labelled "Nulli Secundus") have Friday and Saturday written on the back of the spine. The scales are filthy but in great shape and by the end of the weekend, I'll know how they shave.

I appreciate your post and the pic showing what the original set looked like.

In this case I would like to partage my seven day Mappin&Webb ,natural ivory scale
20230320_180809.jpg
20230320_181021.jpg
20230320_181059.jpg
20230320_181111.jpg

Top Bottom