What's new

Proselytizing at Wally World

proxy.php

No idea why, but this is hysterical.

+1. Considering keeping a newbie setup in my car... a shaver-grade tech, some blade packs, etc. Just incase I can satisfactorily entice someone while out and about. Only problem is, would YOU accept razor blades as a gift from a stranger? :lol:

Yes! I have barbacide in my cabinet

:shocked:

Umm, I don't go for that but if you go for that type of thing, but more power to you man if you do... I guess... :001_huh:

The bearded lady is usually well paid by the circus. I'm not kidding. It's one of the more rare genetic abmormalities for a woman to have a Grizzly Adams beard.

Jamie Lee Curtis?

= hot old lady
Edit to add: Some women(Jenifer Aniston comes to mind) keep getting hotter as they get older... to a point.

I couldn't agree more. If only the WSC- or Boots razor, in fact any cheapo that does the trick, would be standard in the drugstores our numbers would be up.
Meaning selling less Fusions and Mach-3's and who is paying for shelf space ....? Yep, Gillette does...:eek:

They do market quite aggressively.

the most important question: was she hot?

Thank you. It demanded to be asked.

LOL! This is definitely a YMMV deal! Hot to us middle-age/older gents might be a scary cougar or milf to the younger guys.

True. It disturbed me that as I got older, the potential eye candy range keeps widening. After I decided this was a good thing, my wife told me once, "Stop it. They are just kids half your age." I laughed and then realized she was right. :eek:

Unfortunately, they don't have the Personnas or VDH (soaps or brush) at my wal-mart anymore:frown:

Are you sure this is a loss? :lol:

This thread definitely has potential...

To go bad!

Did she mention whether the razor was for her face or her legs? :biggrin:

Way to keep it on the up and up. :thumbup1:

+1. Considering keeping a newbie setup in my car... a shaver-grade tech, some blade packs, etc. Just incase I can satisfactorily entice someone while out and about. Only problem is, would YOU accept razor blades as a gift from a stranger? :lol:

A DE emergency PIF kit? Hmm, I smell potential marketing potential here, fellas... :yesnod:

Brilliant.

i'd settle for a diane lane level of hotness.

This is not a sttle in my book! :w00t:

View attachment 49005

Yep... for some of us AARP is a good place to look. :w00t:

For her age you could do a lot worse.

Well done indeed. Before long we'll start having meetings and canvasing neighborhoods in white shirts and ties passing out "real shaving gear". Preach it brother, preach it! :lol::lol:

+1 :thumbup:

No idea why, but this is hysterical.

I agree. :lol:

True. It disturbed me that as I got older, the potential eye candy range keeps widening. After I decided this was a good thing, my wife told me once, "Stop it. They are just kids half your age." I laughed and then realized she was right. :eek:

For her age you could do a lot worse.
My point exactly... obviously YMMV ... Gollum doesn't agree but that's Okay. I'm persistent in trying to dissuade my wife from dying her hair. I like her natural "going gray" color. She reminds me of JLC.

Neither of 'em does a thing for me.

Oh well. She's likely WAY too old for you then. I grew up watching her grow up.

How did I manage to miss the Diane Lane photo link. That is one hot old lady.

And she was always the slightly younger than me, one that got better looking ever year.

My point exactly... obviously YMMV ... Gollum doesn't agree but that's Okay. I'm persistent in trying to dissuade my wife from dying her hair. I like her natural "going gray" color. She reminds me of JLC.

Oh well. She's likely WAY too old for you then. I grew up watching her grow up.

And she was always the slightly younger than me, one that got better looking ever year.

Careful saying that to her! :eek:

She has looked hotter in the last 10 years than she did before that. She was alright when she was younger, but she is a fine lookin woman these days.

Hey, I know what you mean with the whole "emergency PIF kit." When my local WalMart discontinued the VDH kit (Boar brush, Deluxe Soap, and Bowl) I purchased the last four that they had as PIF supplies.

Well, one day at work, when talking with the younger of the two pharmacists, he mentioned that he wouldn't mind giving a brush a go (I know him, and something other than a fusion would have been WAY too much for him to accept at this time anyway) so I said "I'll bring you in a brush and some soap so you can give it a try and see if you like it. Then, if you do, you can get yourself a nicer brush and better soap" he replied that he was very interested. So I took him the kit along with a puck of Williams soap (I know, but it's cheap, and available locally) So now he had two soaps and a brush to try. I also gave him the information about Mantic's videos on YouTube.

Well, he decided to use the Williams soap first and was a little disappointed in the lather, and when questioned about the technique, he did indicate that he had NOT watched the video as I suggested. Undaunted I continued to talk with him and thought that he might prefer to use cream, as for some it's easier to make an acceptable lather with cream than soap. I indicated this and asked if he had any containers that I could give him some cream in, and he provided me with a couple of small jar type containers with screw lids. I am more a soap guy than a cream guy but do have a few creams that I like, but thought "well, what do I have plenty of, do not use that much, and actually work pretty well" immediately Proraso and J.M. Fraiser's came to mind. I put enough into those containers to last HIM (he is not a several pass to get BBS kind of shaver like I am) maybe a month.

Well, he finally tried the Fraiser's the other day, and when I asked him about it, his reply was "well it was nice going on, but then when I tried to shave, it really tugged and I thought it would never wash out of my razor" when questioned about how much water to cream he used to obtain a lather, I got that deer in the headlights look in return. "Water? Lather? I thought you used it like the gel" (he was thinking of the canned gel) and applied enough to last several weeks if used properly, for that ONE SHAVE.

I just put Mantic's video about making a lather on a CD and took it to him to watch BEFORE he uses the brush again.

Moral of this story: put a couple of Mantic's videos on a CD or DVD first, and include them with the PIF for a noob, as we are too spoiled here (B&B, or any shaving forum for that matter) with folks that have at least some knowledge before they take the plunge, and if we are going to convert those with NO prior knowledge, well WE have to educate them as well as simply enabling them.

Bob

Not really, man, I'm 21 and half of my dates over the past few months have been early to mid 30s. Maybe I'm just weird, though.

Sounds like you've discovered the power of a partner who has gotten past the manic lifestyle, emotional immaturity, and financial distress of most college-age women. These things alone make it worth dating older women. The rest, which should go unmentioned on a gentlemanly forum, is just a bonus.

Sounds like you've discovered the power of a partner who has gotten past the manic lifestyle, emotional immaturity, and financial distress of most college-age women.

I just feel that well...they kind of have their crap together, which is not the case for 90 percent of women my age. I usually shoot for 25 and over for this reason.

Top Bottom