What's new

A study in contrast

So, this morning I whipped up a superlather of VDH Deluxe soap and T&H Trafalgar cream, and got one of the most perfect lathers I've ever seen. I shaved a two-pass shave with my Tech and a Russian 7 o'clock, applied my homemade AS, and had a DFS that was very satisfying.

As I'm driving to work, I'm faceturbating just a little and smiling to myself about what a great shave I had, and then as I turn my head to change lanes, what do I see? I see a guy driving down the highway whilst flailing away at the underside of his chin with a Norelco electric. :lol:

I literally laughed out loud. The guy really doesn't know what he's missing!

Ha, hilarious! I've never understood the shaving-while-driving crowd. Everyone's concerned about people being distracted by their cell phones, but this is the menace that cops should really be looking out for. I wonder if anyone has ever tried driving while shaving with a straight? :eek: :biggrin:

I would bet he was reading the newspaper and emailing his office as well. Those are the people to stay far, far away from.

You should've pulled alongside, smiled and facetiously faceturbated, then pulled ahead. Could've led to a case of 'road rage...er...road rash', though.

Ha, hilarious! I've never understood the shaving-while-driving crowd. Everyone's concerned about people being distracted by their cell phones, but this is the menace that cops should really be looking out for. I wonder if anyone has ever tried driving while shaving with a straight? :eek: :biggrin:

...you know how people occasionally drop off the forum and are never heard from again

:behead:

Top Bottom