What's new

Sure didn't take long to get the itch for a few new shaving brushes...

Just took advantage a little bit ago of ordering a Shavemac 177 in faux Ebony for 69.99. :w00t: I still can't believe that. I was just looking at them a few days ago and thought that would have to wait awhile, and then a great deal happens! Can't wait for it to come! Will be my first silvertip. :biggrin:

All the talk on boar brushes not being as bad as they seem, I decided that I'd take a shot on one for fun. Supposed to be real good to scrub the face with which wouldn't hurt, my hairs are stubborn around my neck. I went a different route than most and didn't get an omega, but ordered a Semogue 1305 boar brush. I was about to get a silvertip from them too, until I found out about previous deal. I'm sure within a short time though I'll be wanting it again though. :lol: New stuff will have to wait for awhile though. I've gotten enough in the past few weeks. I know blasphemy you say. I think if I bought much more though my family would get concerned and call the paddywagon to come pick me up! :eek:

Just took advantage a little bit ago of ordering a Shavemac 177 in faux Ebony for 69.99. :w00t: I still can't believe that. I was just looking at them a few days ago and thought that would have to wait awhile, and then a great deal happens! Can't wait for it to come! Will be my first silvertip. :biggrin:

All the talk on boar brushes not being as bad as they seem, I decided that I'd take a shot on one for fun. Supposed to be real good to scrub the face with which wouldn't hurt, my hairs are stubborn around my neck. I went a different route than most and didn't get an omega, but ordered a Semogue 1305 boar brush. I was about to get a silvertip from them too, until I found out about previous deal. I'm sure within a short time though I'll be wanting it again though. :lol: New stuff will have to wait for awhile though. I've gotten enough in the past few weeks. I know blasphemy you say. I think if I bought much more though my family would get concerned and call the paddywagon to come pick me up! :eek:

Let them come! :tank:

Let them come! I've got your back! :a41:

:lol::lol::lol:

And so the madness begins . . . . . :biggrin:

That is a super brush, I really like how soft the tips are. One of the best lathering brushes I have ever used.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
And then you'll get all obsessive about Rooneys ... and then Rooney Hertiage ... and then you'll be parked in the BST looking for pre-V-Simpsons ... then you'll be all about the HMV ...

... t'aint cheap. :001_huh:

And then you'll get all obsessive about Rooneys ... and then Rooney Hertiage ... and then you'll be parked in the BST looking for pre-V-Simpsons ... then you'll be all about the HMV ...

... t'aint cheap. :001_huh:

...and this is why I keep telling myself that my BK4 is the only brush for me. :blushing:

Saw the Semogue boar brush off of vintagescent.com Andy.

Hopefully that won't be me on the brushes. I got enough stuff to look over as it is. Still I imagine within a year at most if I'm lucky I'll be wanting that Semogue brush I didn't buy... :001_rolle

Top Bottom