What's new

PSA: Proraso Green Tea Shaving Soap now at Shoppers Drug Mart.

If you live in the GTA, better selection ( and price ) for all Proraso products, also Omega and Kaloderma at Highland Farms stores. Just keep it our secret.

I've seen it in 2 stores now in Mississauga.
I bought some about 2 weeks ago, I've been looking for it for about a year, every time I walk into a Shopper's I go to the shaving aisle.

Hurray for Mississauga!
:biggrin:

I went to the shaving aisles of the a shoppers for the first time the other day to kill time, and viola, as I had been told, Proraso was on the shelf! I saw the white tub as well, I wasn't aware that they didn't carry it before.

A few days later I went into the shoppers just down the street, and they also had real shaving company products! Now I'm getting excited! Hurray for locally available products!

I find the rock bottom cheapest prices for Nivea is at Army & Navy. They carry Kaloderma shave cream too.
No need to shop any further regarding price shopping. Unfortunatley Army & Navy is only located in Edmonton & Vancouver I think. But if you ever visit just pop in there & load up. :001_smile

There is an Army and Navy in NE Calgary...by the old Ikea location.

If you live in the GTA, better selection ( and price ) for all Proraso products, also Omega and Kaloderma at Highland Farms stores. Just keep it our secret.

:devil: I won't tell a soul....It can be our little secret. Besides, my Father-in-Law works at one, so I have an in :wink:

they have the proraso products at the jean coutu drugstores in montreal
I bought a proraso after shave last week at 16$Can a bottle.

In Sackville Nova Scotia shoppers has proraso pre/post, the green tube, the green tub of soap, the aloe (white) tub of soap, and their canned foam. They've also got two types of omega boar brush! No aftershave though.

Good evening everyone,

I was at Shoppers Drug Mart today in Vancouver, all the Proraso products are on sale. Soap was $6.50, Green Tea & Aloe was $7.50, Pre/Post was $8.00

Just wanted to spread the news if anyone is planning on topping up on the Proraso

Proraso is just the best, is'nt it guys?

Looks like 15% off all the products, and omega boar brush as well in Ontario, also till the 22nd

Good evening everyone,

I was at Shoppers Drug Mart today in Vancouver, all the Proraso products are on sale. Soap was $6.50, Green Tea & Aloe was $7.50, Pre/Post was $8.00

Just wanted to spread the news if anyone is planning on topping up on the Proraso

Proraso is just the best, is'nt it guys?

I was in my local Shoppers Drug Mart here in Oakville and I noticed the Shoppers buyers listed the Proraso Green Tea and Aloe Shaving Soap in the white tub. Now if only they carried the Proraso aftershave balm.

There is a Highland Farms in Mississauga.I know that other locations do carry it. Or try Fendrihan.com

and when in the hell are USA drugstores gonna start carrying this stuff? argh!!

They probably stopped carrying it because nobody bought it. They probably won't carry it again unless they get some kind of hint that the same thing won't happen again.:frown:

Damn the Canucks! All the good stuff at their local store. All I can find that this site talks about with any regularity is Pinaud at CVS. Other than that, I have to go to a specialty store (AoS) or buy it online!

You lucky dogs up north!

Top Bottom