What's new

Why do u shower AM?

If u are clean, why do you shower A.M?

Personally, it helps to wake me up ; and if I had a short night, and don't shower upon waking up, I feel AND look like a zombie.....

Why does a shower make one look less tired? is it because of the water hits your face? if I just clean my face at the sink, it's not the same effect (unless I splash some icy cold water, but I don't do it often)

If I don't shower in the morning my hair is quite frightening, and I just feel generally greasy and unclean. And I smell.:redface:

I wouldn't leave the house in the morning without a good shower.

If I don't shower in the morning my hair is quite frightening, and I just feel generally greasy and unclean. And I smell.

Tell it like it is, Mitch! If I left the house without showering, I think I'd frighten and alienate others...

Showering in the morning gives me a fresh start for the day. I can't imagine skipping showering, any more than I can imagine skipping my shave!

Randy

In college I would shower every three, maybe four days. Of course, I lived in the most terrifyingly cheap apartment that I paid $186/mo. to rent (circa 2002) with a roommate. We bought a navy showerhead and got used to cold water showers.

Now, I work nights, so I shower in the P.M. when all of you are admiring your 5 o'clock shadows. I love showering everyday because it is refreshing and as I got older, I realized that my stink was not "cool" but rather "disgusting."

I shower once a day, generally in the morning before class. Very often I will take a shower after all my classes since it helps me feel better after a long boring day of lecture and quizzes.

If I don't shower in the morning my hair is quite frightening, and I just feel generally greasy and unclean. And I smell.:redface:

I wouldn't leave the house in the morning without a good shower.

As someone with curly hair, I echo this sentiment! I know plenty of guys with fairly straight hair that can wake and their hair will look like it did the previous day, at most they have to run a comb through it to return to their proper hairstyle, not I! Unless my hair is short enough that the curles have negligible influence, they only way to get my hair looking decent is to thoroughly soak it and comb it while it is still wet. Gr, my hair is sooo annoying, you do not want to see me with longer (for me) hair right after waking, not pretty.

If I am clean I don't shower.:eek: I do my showering before I hit the rack.
As I tend to wake up very early and don't want to disturb SWMBO.

I think I read somewhere your body contains some magnetic flux,

The water itself contains some aswell and a good shower cleanses the flux like pointing all the other flux into the right direction again.. its like you are unbalanced and taking a good shower puts you back into balance.

Some people try to be in balance all the time and you will see them wearing magentic puls bracelets or chains containing a heavy magnet.

I shower in the morning and in the evening.

As someone with curly hair, I echo this sentiment! I know plenty of guys with fairly straight hair that can wake and their hair will look like it did the previous day, at most they have to run a comb through it to return to their proper hairstyle, not I! Unless my hair is short enough that the curles have negligible influence, they only way to get my hair looking decent is to thoroughly soak it and comb it while it is still wet. Gr, my hair is sooo annoying, you do not want to see me with longer (for me) hair right after waking, not pretty.

I use a trimmer once a week and keep my hair at 2 mm length.
Best move I have ever made in personal grooming when I decided to get rid of my curly hair.
And I look a lot better without hair!

When my hair was long, Id shower in the evening, becuase my hair would be wet for at least 2 hours afterward. Im also too lazy to get up early and do all of that blowdrying nonsense.

I have short hair now, and shower in the morning because I get a BAD case of bed-head. This doesnt happen as much with long hair, plus I can wear it in a bandana or pony-tail.

I think I read somewhere your body contains some magnetic flux,

The water itself contains some aswell and a good shower cleanses the flux like pointing all the other flux into the right direction again.. its like you are unbalanced and taking a good shower puts you back into balance.

Some people try to be in balance all the time and you will see them wearing magentic puls bracelets or chains containing a heavy magnet.

Sorry to be OT, but I had to interject... but this is just pure quackery. Those silly bracelets (and magnetic shoe insoles I've also seen) do nothing.

No offense... you didn't say you believe it, just that you read about it, so I'm not implying any insults or anything

BTW Rene... post something in the other forum to let us know if you've tried the Feather yet!!!

It's a great way to wake up in the morning for me... I just don't feel right during the day if I don't shower in the morning, I think it aligns my flux capacitor :smile:

Top Bottom