What's new

Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!!!

We've all been there, I am sure of it without even asking for a poll to be conducted, we try too hard, in everything we do and it always results in disaster am I right gentlemen?

I may not be the first to coin this into law but I am going to try, Toby's First Law of Shaving, "Your success rate is inversely proportional to your concentration."

My biggest cuts have always been from those times when I am trying to feel the blade instead of allowing the blade, razor, arm and mind to act as one entity.

We've all been there, I am sure of it without even asking for a poll to be conducted, we try too hard, in everything we do and it always results in disaster am I right gentlemen?

I may not be the first to coin this into law but I am going to try, Toby's First Law of Shaving, "Your success rate is inversely proportional to your concentration."

My biggest cuts have always been from those times when I am trying to feel the blade instead of allowing the blade, razor, arm and mind to act as one entity.

+1... I was in the middle of a great shave, and I got a couple of calls from the same business associate. Assuming that the issue was urgent, I answered all lathered up and decided to talk and shave at the same time :eek:... Straight razors are like needy women, they demand all of your attention :frown:

+1... I was in the middle of a great shave, and I got a couple of calls from the same business associate. Assuming that the issue was urgent, I answered all lathered up and decided to talk and shave at the same time :eek:... Straight razors are like needy women, they demand all of your attention :frown:

If you were on the phone and straight shaving at the same time... you kind of deserved that outcome, no? :wink:

As Picaso once said: Ear?! What ear?

I was wondering where Van Gogh got the idea from!! :biggrin:

Seriously, I think that we all overintellectuallize these things. It is best to let it happen, not to make it happen (just like a good golf swing, et al.)

We need to be more zen, and less yahoo about this stuff.

BTW, around here, this particular codification of "Murphy's Law" is known as "The Rule of Neil."

:surrender:

I was wondering where Van Gogh got the idea from!! :biggrin:

Seriously, I think that we all overintellectuallize these things. It is best to let it happen, not to make it happen (just like a good golf swing, et al.)

We need to be more zen, and less yahoo about this stuff.

BTW, around here, this particular codification of "Murphy's Law" is known as "The Rule of Neil."

:surrender:

ah crap.

:lol:

The things you find on the internet. But can it give a straight shave, mow the lawn, open a beer? :confused::w00t::confused:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ctRpMwaz_8[/youtube]

Top Bottom