What's new

Where's the How to Up Your Post Count Thread?

Ok, I'm just curious what happened to that thread. I just noticed that my thread subscription was not there anymore... Did it just get too successful and get shut down, or did I loose it somehow :confused:

it got merged with "no title"

which is technically a merger of "B&B's shortest thread", "waldo", "the anything thread", a long list of random almost daily titles, and now "no title"

it really is the Thread of threads!

but if you'll go back a few pages in it, you'll see the old "up your post count" posts

which is technically a merger of "B&B's shortest thread", "waldo", "the anything thread", a long list of random almost daily titles, and now "no title"

but if you'll go back a few pages in it, you'll see the old "up your post count" posts

oh dear. that is ridiculous. I think we should make this thread off topic and ridiculous, and then also merge it.

So, Darth vader walks into a bar...

Ok. I must have been working when that was going on.

oh dear. that is ridiculous. I think we should make this thread off topic and ridiculous, and then also merge it.

So, Darth vader walks into a bar...
maybe. sometimes threads like this end up in the "Post Testing" area, where the posts made don't count towards your overall count.
The mods have to do what's necessary to keep the site running smoothly, and keep some things at a minimum.
Sometimes threads get archived and deleted totally.
Just think about that, Jay probably has over 20,000 posts to his credit, but we only see the count of posts not deleted and not in the testing area...
and as for Vader walking into a bar, I doubt it...he's redneck enough to have R2 fetch his drink and open it, and then use the shock-dohicky to light the BBQ grill....
Ok. I must have been working when that was going on.
yeah, it happens suddenly and without warning
like Darth Vader walking into a bar....:lol:

proxy.php

Top Bottom