What's new

Looking for a Leather Wash Bag

I've been looking for a leather wash bag and it seems the only ones that I can find are located overseas. I really like the Daines and Hathaway wash bag sold on the DR Harris sight (picture below) but would like to find one in the states if possible. Anyone know where I can find such an item? I've looked on several leading leather manufactures websites (Cole Haan, Bosca, Tumi, Coach, eBags, etc.) and have not found anything similar. Any help is greatly appreciated.

proxy.php

I've been looking for a leather wash bag and it seems the only ones that I can find are located overseas. I really like the Daines and Hathaway wash bag sold on the DR Harris sight (picture below) but would like to find one in the states if possible. Anyone know where I can find such an item? I've looked on several leading leather manufactures websites (Cole Haan, Bosca, Tumi, Coach, eBags, etc.) and have not found anything similar. Any help is greatly appreciated.

proxy.php

If you are currently in Austin, you may want to call Heroes and Legacies at the Arboretum. At one time they had a few of those bags. You may want to also call Chas. @ Enchante and see what he has.

I went by hereos a couple weeks ago but didn't find anything. The sales guy said they were a little low on supplies, so maybe next time I'm in town. Unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I'm usually eating and drinking my way thru Austin. I've been wanting to checkout Enchante, will do that next time as well.

This is what I'm currently using.

full

That's exactly what I want, how wide is it? I saw it in a previous post and you included a link to the manufacturer and I located the product number but could not find a retailer.

I'll check out diesel's website, they also have a store in DC. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I want, how wide is it? I saw it in a previous post and you included a link to the manufacturer and I located the product number but could not find a retailer.

I'll check out diesel's website, they also have a store in DC. Thanks for the info.

It measures 12" X 3.5" X 6".

It measures 12" X 3.5" X 6".

Perfect size and shape that I'm looking for, wonder why they are so difficult to find?:confused: Seems to be readily available in Europe. I would buy the wash bag from DR Harris but the shipping price is $43 and it would be difficult to return.

The funny thing is that weeks ago I saw a bunch of leather dopp bags at Costco for pretty cheap, probably $10 or $15. I should have picked one up, but they're likely gone now. I don't remember the brand. I'm no help, am I?

The funny thing is that weeks ago I saw a bunch of leather dopp bags at Costco for pretty cheap, probably $10 or $15. I should have picked one up, but they're likely gone now. I don't remember the brand. I'm no help, am I?

I'll check next time I go to Costco.

Here in Canada at Winners you can find nice Dopp Kits available in all shapes, sizes & materials.
I dont know if Winners is in the states though. I guess the States equivalent of Winners would be Ross outlets :001_smile
Just a thought.

Last edited:
In the UK TK Maxx always has loads of nice leather wash bags in a variety of sizes, have you thought of trying TJ Maxx (or whatever the US version is called)?

I'll give Ross and TJ Maxx a shot. I'll be running errands tomorrow and I believe theirs a both a TJ Maxx and Ross nearby.

Top Bottom