I have a full setup available for those wanting to enter the DE arena. As pictured, the package includes the following:
- A Feather popular (twist to open) razor. This is around the same level as my Gillette Tech so it is not too mild and not too aggressive, perfect for a beginner.
- An Omega boar brush. This is the smaller version to the "professional" model which is a monster. This brush is a perfect size and creates fantastic lather. It looks great too!
- A puck of the prized but discontinued C&E sandalwood shaving soap. This is a triple-milled puck, it will last a long time. It smells fantastic!
- A puck of Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn shaving soap, milled into a plastic container (the metal container in the photo is not included due to size and weight). This is also a triple-milled puck. EJ is a very highly regarded soap for scent and performance!
- A sample of the body shop shaving cream (enough for many shaves!). A couple of Astra blades, a couple of Derby Extra blades and a couple of Dorco blades.
All this shipped and paypal'd for just $40 to USA/Canada/Australia. I can ship elsewhere, postage will be slightly more.