What's new

My Favorite Coffee Roaster: Velton's Coffee

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to share my own roaster discovery. I recently moved from Seattle to Austin. I was very fortunate to be able to indulge in all of the legendary roasters. After a while I had my bean rotation down to Vivace and Lighthouse, but then Gail from Seattle Coffee Gear turned me onto Velton's Coffee.

I have posted pictures of my Quickmill Anita and my Macap grinder here in the forum, so you can see that I take my espresso very serious.

I know that this is going to sound like crazy talk, not only did Velton's make it's way into my rotation, but then a few months later it became my default over the others.

When I moved to Austin I tried some of the local roasters, but nothing was working for me like Velton's. Luckily he sells it online. I usually order four of the 8oz bags and freeze three of them in order to help ease the pain of shipping.

If anyone is interested you can see his website here: http://www.veltonscoffee.com

Cheers,
Tracy

You've got Owl Tree, Progress Coffee, and Cuvee in your back yard, and you're shipping coffee from Seattle?

Not that I want you to forsake your favorite, but which roasters in Austin have you tried?

You've got Owl Tree, Progress Coffee, and Cuvee in your back yard, and you're shipping coffee from Seattle?

Not that I want you to forsake your favorite, but which roasters in Austin have you tried?

I tried the Cuvee. It is a fine product that I would drink if I were not at home where I am able to pull my own shot. I have even used Cuvee beans in my home rotation. I do enjoy Mozart's as well. I shall certainly try the Owl Tree and Progress as I encounter them.

Top Bottom