What's new

stupid question!

It's just one of those things that's been bothering me for a while now...and I've been looking all over the place trying to find it..

I've been reading over CAR's writings and about his products, and about the whole methodshaving concept..interesting stuff, if not a bit overwrought (hydroplastic buffer? what?); in vein I share the opinions of Joel. But on to my question:

What the hell is the T/C phase of the method shave?

I know wetshavers really love their acronyms, but at some point one can usually trace things back to the words themselves. Not so for the elusive 'T/C'. So far my best guess is the toning/conditioning phase, but that doesn't really make too much sense...

Any thoughts? Because I'm out of ideas here.

--Joe

T/C or T&C = Touch and Cut, you're feeling around for leftover hair....and then.....cutting it. i like doing this with shave sticks cuz you just feel for hair, rub the stick on thair, and do a swipe with the razor.

Yep, if you've ever ran your hand around a trouble spot (my neck for myself), looking for the right attack angle to get rid of this tiny patch of hairs....that's touch and cut.

Top Bottom