What's new

Has anybody tried the T&H body washes?

I take it, then, that nobody has tried these? :wink:

I guess if I take the plunge I'll let you know how they work.:cool:

I had a bottle of the Trafalgar that a seller sent me when another order was extremely late in shipping. Its very effective stuff and holds the scent rather well it sisn't smell synthetic at all. It actually has more staying power on me than the cologne for some reason, the cologne is definitely stronger but showering with the gel easilly had the scent last 10 hours or so as compared t the 4 or 5 hours the cologne lasts on me.

I ordered a bottle on back order many months ago. Still have not received it.

I ordered a sample of all the creams/aftershaves from them in March and didn't get them. I sent an email and they replied within the day and said they would ship another set. They said that they have been having problems with USPS.

You might want to try emailing them at [email protected] and give them your invoice order if you have it.

I have the 1805. The scent lasts until you turn off the shower, literally. And it smells kinda funky... not like what the normal 1805 smells like. But aside from that, I guess it's okay. Price tag is definitely not justified though. Not for me at least.

I had a bottle of the Trafalgar that a seller sent me when another order was extremely late in shipping. Its very effective stuff and holds the scent rather well it sisn't smell synthetic at all. It actually has more staying power on me than the cologne for some reason, the cologne is definitely stronger but showering with the gel easilly had the scent last 10 hours or so as compared t the 4 or 5 hours the cologne lasts on me.

Ooooh...Trafalgar bodywash....Must. Get. Some.

Top Bottom