What's new

CB - I hate cologne - anyone

I know one Gent tried the rose - that's where I found the info for this site. I have an order placed for:

Fire & Heaven
CB93
Greenbriar 1968
Cedarwood Tea
M3 November

Not the full sized bottles, just the 2ml vials.

s~s

Yep. I'm That Guy. :wink: I reviewed his Tea/Rose absolute some time ago.

His oil-based perfumes are quite strong and last ALL day. A little dab'll do ya for sure so 2ml is likely all you'll need. I have a 2ml vial of the Cedarwood/Tea absolute and I won't be going through it anytime soon. I also have a 15ml vial of the Tea/Rose absolute that gonna last for-f'in-ever.

His scents are really interesting, not your usual perfume fare. I'm a big tea drinker so some of his tea-imbued scents are among my faves -- his Russian Caravan Tea is another one I like very much along with In The Library.

The water-based scents tend to wear off much more quickly. However, they're somewhat cheaper and the water- and oil-based scents are identical. Samples of a great many of his wares can be ordered via theperfumedcourt.com. It used to be that luckyscent.com offered samples of his stuff as well but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.

Hope this helped!

I have tried his Musk- unlike any other Musk I have ever come across- very nice.

I have also tried Fire From Heaven A very subtle, smoky scent that I also liked a great deal.

Wow - these scents are very strong and distinct. In terms of descriptions on the website, they are spot on. I was unable to order a sample of CB 93 from The Perfumed Court and instead opted for Black March. At $23 for 5 samples I don't think it was a bad investment as the 15ml bottles are $65!

Fire & Heaven = lightly smoky, slightly floral
Black March = did not open this yet.
Greenbriar 1968 = A lot of dirt scent to it...dry down losses some of it.
Cedarwood Tea = my favorite so far. Like walking in a lumber yard.
M3 November = maybe too sweet for me.

s~s

Top Bottom