What's new

Custom Razors 04/09

I made 4 extras... for extra... and had 3 guys notify me that they are too broke to purchase what they ordered almost two years ago. Heck, after 20 months of waiting, they may not even have an interest in straights anymore.

I'll be contacting the next guys on the list to see if they want one of these or want to continue the wait for my humpback style. Some of them might break free. I'll have more pics later. I have something in mind for the one on the left all by itself. I'm kicking around a couple ideas. I'll get back at ya on that one...

are these going to have scales or are they japanese-style without the asymetrical edging?

EDIT: just noticed that they are laying on the scales ...

but it may be interesting to use them scale-less like a japanese razor.

Last edited:
[Drool]I'm especially fond of the second one on the left. That's a gorgeous red there... and the blade is a perfect size and shape.[/Drool] They're all so gorgeous really..

I hope I can get on that list some day. Oh man that would be so awesome.

They are all beautiful, but the one on the far right has caught my eye.

Top notch work, there are going to be some happy guys out there soon!

I made 4 extras... for extra... and had 3 guys notify me that they are too broke to purchase what they ordered almost two years ago. Heck, after 20 months of waiting, they may not even have an interest in straights anymore.

I'll be contacting the next guys on the list to see if they want one of these or want to continue the wait for my humpback style. Some of them might break free. I'll have more pics later. I have something in mind for the one on the left all by itself. I'm kicking around a couple ideas. I'll get back at ya on that one...

Wow, just wow. If I were an avid straight shaver I'd definitely want to get in line. Of course with a two year wait maybe I should get in line now by then surely I'll have mastered the straight shave.

Top Bottom