What's new

Custom Razors 04/09

I want to be added to whatever list I need to be on to get one of your pieces Bill... I'll even save up the money over the next 2 years to pay for it:biggrin:

If it wouldn't be dishonest and altogether scoundrely (I'm pretty sure that's not a word!), I'd say that I'll buy one from whoever told bill he can't afford it now (or doesn't want it).

Bill, when you open that list, it's gonna get REALLY long (not just this simple 2 year thing we have now!)

How long is the list to get on the list?

Coveting really is ugly.

Very nice work Bill! Looks like you have turned out another batch of fantastic razors. If there is one left available, I will buy it.

Geez, Bill...that is some NICE work on those spines. I'd be honored to hold one of these someday, and look forward to getting the chance (fingers crossed) as your traveler takes a spin around the country (or world?).

Those are actually Scottish Point razors. ... it's true, because you just read it on the internet.

:001_rolle

I agree, but us Scots need to be generous with our under privileged Irish neighbors. They still think they invented whiskey after all. :a17: :whistling:

Top Bottom