What's new

Bic Sensitive Disposables tick me OFF!!!!!

What the HECK is going on here anyway? I was reading the reviews section and saw these guys were very highly rated. Walgreens sells them for $3.69 for 12 - not as cheaply as you can find them elsewhere, but even so they are cheaper than, say, Feather DE blades. So what the heck, that's pocket change. I'll give them a try.

They feel cheap, seem very flimsy, look horrible, and shave very well indeed! No, they won't take the place of my Cobra Classic. I'm beginning to think nothing will. But wow! They have DEFINITELY earned a place in the dopp kit!

I have been shaving my head with those Bic's and Wilkinson ones and Im getting great shaves.Highly recommended both of them

They can be had at Walmart for about 20 cents a piece. Before I learned about proper shaving preparation, I hated them. Now, I love them. For air travel, I wouldn't use anything else.

For what they are they do very well, in my opinion. I used them briefly after I got tired of spending so much on Quattro blades, and before my Merkur arrived in the mail.

J

Jarmo P

I was pleasantly surprised from these Bics.

My only experience from disposables was the blue colored twin blade non pivotables before I went to pivotable cartridges. I did not like them and thought cartridges to be so much better.

Then DEs won over multiblade cartridges as the only razors for wet shaving for me. And now I can say I have found also an optimum travel razor with Bic Sensitives. The cap they come with can be put back on very easy, so there is no need to throw away the razor, if needing to move. And they are certainly very light to carry :p

At home it feels more luxurious to shave with a metal razor. As a backup, if the one DE that is loaded with a blade in my bathroom, experiences having a bad blade, I from now on will keep one of these little buggers as shave ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pack of 6 blades from my local grocer. They last me exactly one shave, if i try a second shave i get pulling and razor burn like you wouldnt believe.

These are also in my travel kit

I am in the hate 'em group, but I do think that proper preparation and a light touch make some people love 'em........

Top Bottom