What's new

From a cigar forum to a shaving forum?

That's exactly how I stumbled across B&B - via my fellow cigar lovers at cigar asylum.

I just got my order from Lee's - a Merkur HD, Proraso cream, pure badger brush and a selection of blades.

I've been spending quite a bit of time watching mantic's great videos and browsing the forum and tried my first DE shave tonight.

And it wasn't too bad. It was closer than with my electric, with a little irritation on my neck, but MUCH less than with the Mach 3 I sometimes use. I've been using the electric foil because it didn't irritate my skin nearly as much as a blade (even though the shave wasn't that great) but am hopeful that DE shaving may be the ticket. So far so good!

Can't wait until I get to try it all again tomorrow :smile:

cricky,

Welcome in! I found Badger & Blade via a cigar forum as well. Lots of us cigar enjoyers in here. Enjoy your stay!

DL

Welcome to B&B, we love to shave and many of us enjoy a good stick from time to time. Right Dustin?...:biggrin:

Enjoy the ride!!!

Haha, you serious?
I started at this forum and then a friend introduced me to cigars and the asylum so I registered there.
Welcome.

Want to try a Gillette Superspeed? The one I have is used, not the prettiest razor but it works. Let me know and I can hook you up, free of charge.

Last edited:
Sho nuff!

Cricky, be sure to check out Ray's "Official Padron 64 Fan Club" page.:lol:

DL

Ha! Very nice! Those are one tasty smoke. I'm definitely a Padron whore.
I just bought a bundle of Padron Fumas that are not expensive, but a little hard to come by these days.

Haha, you serious?
I started at this forum and then a friend introduced me to cigars and the asylum so I registered there.
Welcome.

Want to try a Gillette Superspeed? The one I have is used, not the prettiest razor but it works. Let me know and I can hook you up, free of charge.

Thanks for the offer - Much appreciated! If you're interested in cigars, I'd be down for a cigars for razor trade. I'm sure I could put together a nice introductory package for you :wink:

Haha, you serious?
Welcome.

Thanks for the offer - Much appreciated! If you're interested in cigars, I'd be down for a cigars for razor trade. I'm sure I could put together a nice introductory package for you :wink:

Don't ya just love a happy ending? :biggrin:

Good show xeemz and cricky and welcome Cricky.

You don't have to, but if you want to, who am I to refuse?
PM your address.

Top Bottom