What's new

dark circles

how you doin?

does anybody know of any products that are effective at eliminating dark circles under the eyes??

i have been troubled by these for years, and have tried loads of different products. but before i give up completely and accept them, i was interested in a different view.

i would be grateful for any assistance. cheers

I've used Clean & Clear Morning Glow Eye Brightening Cream. It's available at Wal-Mart and works well. It doesn't completely eliminate them, but reduces them quite a bit. YMMV.

I have been putting slices of cucumbers on my eyes, but I would also like to find a nice cream that I can put on while I sleep at night

so called Racoon Eyes are often a sign of allergies.

I woke up one morning a few years ago and looked like rocky racoon. Panicked! ran to my friendly eye doctor who had a good laugh about it.

Allergies(to almost everything)

Evening Wildman,
Try hydrocortisone cream with aloe. Hydrocortisone reduces swelling, which may be the cause of the circles. The aloe will add moisture and help keep the skin taught. Some say Preparation H has been known to reduce eye swelling. I tried this once and it did seem to work. The fumes made my eyes water though.

how you doin?

does anybody know of any products that are effective at eliminating dark circles under the eyes??

i have been troubled by these for years, and have tried loads of different products. but before i give up completely and accept them, i was interested in a different view.

i would be grateful for any assistance. cheers

yo wild,

i've tried a few eye creams that have worked, dont use one now though. i learned a few things over the years.....

If you don't already know, here's a few tips:

1) Eye muscles & skin (under eye) are very fragile, can be bruised easily
2) Don't rub your eyes
3) When applying moisturizer, "dab" rather than swipe the under eye area (and don't apply moisturizer above the lower orbital-bone/cheek bone.) Dab the cream gently along this bone starting from nose outward to sides of face. As the skin there is very thin, Moisture will spread itself upward as necessary.

Less is more...don't go putting a bunch of junk on your eyes to make it better.

Allergies are one concern, but sleep apnea is also another concern. Do you actually sleep at night, or wake up constantly?

Randy

Top Bottom