What's new

I now present: the Kampfe Star Safety Razor!!

As promised, here are the pictures. I went back to the antique shop and picked this up. The tin is in pretty bad shape as you can tell. If you look closely on the tin, you can still see parts of the original wrapping (or whatever you want to call it) that says "star safety razor." With the exception of some wear on the bottom of the handle, the razor itself is in pretty good shape. There are a couple of spots where the plating has worn through but overall I think it's pretty good.

Also, I apologize for the bad photos. I had one heck of a time trying to get functional pictures. My room at college probably has the worst lighting for photos that I have ever seen. I had to get pretty creative so this is the best I can do until I get home where there is better lighting. Not a bad addition huh? :w00t:

View attachment 46893

View attachment 46894

View attachment 46895

View attachment 46896

very very nice. fyi, the cap at the end of the handle isnt supposed to be there, someone added it for whatever reason.

very very nice. fyi, the cap at the end of the handle isnt supposed to be there, someone added it for whatever reason.

Nice catch, after looking at the end of the handle closer, inside I can see that the original handle was worn pretty badly and had a few chips. So that must have been why the cap was added. Someone really loved this razor...

That is one of the wildest razors I have ever seen! So cool!

That is basically the exact same response I had. I picked it up and knew it was a razor but thought, "what on earth is this thing?!?!" and the more pressing question: "would I dare touch this thing to my face?"

Well, again congrats on a very nice early Kampfe and most of all thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.

Cherish that; better than stocks.

Top Bottom