What's new

+1000 For the Corn Huskers Lotion!

Ok. I'm still a newB. But have been toying around with the DE, for about 2 months now, maybe a little longer. It's been a rough ride, mostly due to self inflicted shaving wounds! As time goes on, im getting better with the momentary relapse of course. Like about 8 days ago i was sitting home on a Friday afternoon after getting out of work early, reading through some older posts on the forum here, and i decided to go for the four shave pass! :mad:

What was I thinking?!?!?!/

due to my lack of experience i left my face all red and beat up with little spots all over the place that I had just took two weeks to get rid of in the first place. basically i left myself looking like I needed a skin graff. the only thing that finally helped me get rid of this was CORN HUSKERS LOTION.

If your even thinking about getting into DE shaving I would strongly suggest not taking on your first shave until you get yourself some of this stuff! And it's cheap only like 3 bucks!

here is a review

Last edited:
I've never seen this stuff in Canada but hear about it on threads. Any idea if it can be bought here??

I bought Mine online, it was only like 3 and some change. buy two or three to make it worth your shipping. So so soooooo very worth it.

I have been mixing a little up with some witch hazel, post shave. then apluying it through out the day. Great Stuff!

I bought Mine online, it was only like 3 and some change. buy two or three to make it worth your shipping. So so soooooo very worth it.

I have been mixing a little up with some witch hazel, post shave. then apluying it through out the day. Great Stuff!

I will look into it. PPl do seem to like it. thnx

Just took a trip into the american north west - Corn Huskers is now in my den! Yeah!! (picked it up in a Walmart) I will give it a shot for a bit and see how it worx out. Very little scent which I like - we shall see!

Couple of days on the Huskers and I think I have found something good here!!

It is like a Thayers Witch Hazel Toner, but seems to suit my skin better.

yeah!

COOL! I had been thinking about whether CHL would be a good candidate to dilute with some Witch Hazel and used as a balm. Hmm. Now I'm gonna try all kinds of crazy shaving stuff with it!!!

I am a fanatical handwasher. In the wintertime my knuckles used to get so dry they'd crack (big gaping chasms) and bleed, my fingertips split, too. A little superglue and some CHL and my troubles are over. I used to use Bag Balm, but the stuff is so greasy, it just wasn't good. The CHL is great stuff. Walmart carries it in my part of CT for less than $3.00 a bottle.

CHL, not to be confused with CLR:

proxy.php

Top Bottom