Thread: L-Occitane Cade Hair and Body Wash

Images

Default L-Occitane Cade Hair and Body Wash

Hello All,

As part of my score this past week, I got a bottle of L'Occitane Cade body and hair wash along with my Cade shave soap.

If you like juniper, then you will like the scent of Cade. It is like having a juniper branch in the shower (minus the annoying needles). Plus, you can use this effectively on both hair and body with no worries.

Like other L'Occitane products, it has braille on the front label. Yes, Ron, a nice touch!

Check it out next time you are at L'Occitane.

Cheers,
    Richard
    Texas

Images

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Coche_y_bondhu
    Hello All,

As part of my score this past week, I got a bottle of L'Occitane Cade body and hair wash along with my Cade shave soap.

If you like juniper, then you will like the scent of Cade. It is like having a juniper branch in the shower (minus the annoying needles). Plus, you can use this effectively on both hair and body with no worries.

Like other L'Occitane products, it has braille on the front label. Yes, Ron, a nice touch!
    Check it out next time you are at L'Occitane.

Cheers,
    Richard
    Texas

No pun intended of course?
    Best regards,
    Ron
    vita non est vivere sed valere vita est

Images

I adore the CADE shave soap, aftershave, and balm, but the shower gel left me cold. Thin lather that didn't stick around that long, weak smell, and modest moisturizing capability. I thought this product lagged far behind body washes like C&E and Baxters, which are my go-to solutions.

Of course, I had a trial-size bottle, so I don't know if my experiences were clouded by that. Richard - how would you compare the L'O to the C&E gels?
    -Scotto

Support B&B!

Images

Scotto,

I have Sienna & Sandalwood from C&E, Cade and Vetyver from L'O. I, personally, would rate them on par with each other. They fall in that category of dual-purpose toiletries; in this case, body and hair. All four are distinctly different scents, and all four, in my opnion do the job for cleansing hair and body.

You probably feel about Cade gel like I felt about L'O Occitan EDT. Tried some on for half-hour while I ate lunch at the mall last Wednesday. Couldn't stand it. Had to head to the men's room to wash it off my wrist and hand. Consequently, I like the Cade, and especially the Vetyver.

Goes to show you, that personal preferences and skin types weigh in heavily even in shower gels and shampoos.

The sample of Cade gel may have been too small a quantity to adequately evaluate it. You needed enough to wash your entire body AND hair.

Never a dull experience in the world of toiletries and grooming!

Cheers,
    Richard
    Test Central, Plano TX

Images

aw, the scent is to die for, I love it. But, I only have the Cade shaving soap. That settles it, I'm shaving tomorrow evening with it. I'll pull it out of my drawer so I remember.

Jeff

Images

I am not thrilled with the L'Occitane shower gels either, though they smell nice. The lather and moisturizing properties can't hold a candle to C&E, etc.
    -Scotto

Support B&B!

Images