What's new

Happy Easter to Every one and God bless.

Happy Easter to all and God bless.

If it's not your faith enjoy the holidays, be merry, laugh, love and have fun. It's a time to rejoice.

peace,

Nice to see a thread that acknowledges the vitality of the season!

God bless one and all - whether you are believers or not.

For me the nice thing about Easter is that it reminds us that Someone believes in us!

Happy Easter to all! I totally agree on the "faith" thing. It's about time for some to get over it and just enjoy the fact that the blessings are being passed around! How much more positive can you get than that? Have a great holiday to everyone. And if this is not your holiday then have a great day anyway!:001_smile

Happy Easter to all!

For those who Easter is not a significant holiday I wish you a wonderful day.

It is Spring in the little farming community of Naperville. Blue sky but still cold cold outside. The kids have hunted for (plastic) Easter eggs filled with chocolate, and a little cash. One kid found a rock in one of the eggs another a prune! (Silly Easter humor). I can smell homemade cinnamon roles baking and we are starting to think about getting ready for church. All in all the start of a nice Easter Sunday.

Mike

Happy Easter to all!

For those who Easter is not a significant holiday I wish you a wonderful day.

It is Spring in the little farming community of Naperville. Blue sky but still cold cold outside. The kids have hunted for (plastic) Easter eggs filled with chocolate, and a little cash. One kid found a rock in one of the eggs another a prune! (Silly Easter humor). I can smell homemade cinnamon roles baking and we are starting to think about getting ready for church. All in all the start of a nice Easter Sunday.

Mike
have a great day mak,
woulda loved to see the kids faces when they found the rock and prune, i lmao just thinking about it.

peace to all.

To all those at B&B who celebrate Easter, I wish you a very Happy Easter.

To those that don't, have a wonderful day.

To those celebrating Passover, only 4 more days of matzah, 3 if you live in Israel.

Here is the Proclamation from our worship today!

* Adapted from Psalm 66: 1-4

Leader: Hallelujah! Christ is Risen!
People: Christ is risen indeed!

Leader: Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
People: Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!

Leader: Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds!
People: So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.

Leader: All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you,
People: They sing praise to your name.

Leader: Come and see what God has done,
People: how awesome his works in man's behalf!

Leader: Hallelujah! Christ is Risen!
People: Christ is risen indeed!

I'll throw my hat in and say may God bless each and every person on this forum today. If it's not your thing, at least know I have good intentions towards you :wink:.

Joining in wishing a happy Easter! To those, like me, for whom Easter celebrates a real event in history, He is risen and Maranatha! To the rest of my mates here on what has to be my favorite board, I join the rest of the posters in the thread in wishing you a very wonderful day. In my part of the world, it's drop dead gorgeously sunny, with a very slightly (normal) chilly breeze. Perfect weather for the day!

Top Bottom