What's new

Indulgence of the Night 11/6 - 11/12

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Last night was butternut squash soup, mussels in a saffron wine sauce, and home made fried chicken. The Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock was so good, I had two.:thumbup1:

M

modern man

Camel light

Philly cheese

and a lager beer

In seriousness (is that a word or did I George Bush it?) or when i have the money

Ruth Chris steak

Romeo an Juliet reserve (I know I forgot how to spell it) and JR in North Carolina makes a good copy of it)

A Beefeater martini with a splash of Belvedere vodka and dry vermouth

A Wonderful Surf and Turf

Filet Mignon Medium Rare and Stone Crab Claws paired with a glorious Caymus 2004 Cabernet

Later at home, Talisker 18 neat, of course and as always

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I was sick as a dog last night. My indulgence was- nothing.:frown:

Once again, I must live vicariously through your tales.

M

modern man

any one here a hooka (me spelling sux) smoker?

i wasnt either till i went to Iraq.......................its a nice endulgence after a neer beer and mess hall food

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Fresh Kielbasa & Cabbage from the local Polish Meat Market ... Washed down with Okocim Porter ( Polish Beer ) ... Followed by a warmed shot of Moskovskaya Vodka ... ... Feeling very Slavic this Evening ( I Am of Russian Heritage ) ...

any one here a hooka (me spelling sux) smoker?

i wasnt either till i went to Iraq.......................its a nice endulgence after a neer beer and mess hall food

Yea, we have one in our apartament. Nice and relaxing. I really like going to hookah bars too since they take care of changing the tobacco and coals.

Chicken Teriyaki. One of those things that is so ridiculously simple and quick to make, and blows the doors off anything you can get at a restaurant:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
So far today:
3 cups of coffee
2 venti soy lattes
3 monster energy drinks
1 dr pepper
1 blueberry muffin from starbucks

time for me to sleep

For me, nothing wonderful to eat or drink. I'll just have to settle for Copenhagen Straight. Feel free to chime in with your favorite, "Always there in a pinch" joke. :biggrin:

2 pints of Newcastle
2 Diet Cokes
1 Mini-Thin
1 ice cold Jack Daniel's cocktail
Mediterranean cheese nachos
Double hot-dog w/cheese on whole wheat bun
2 Titralac

...yes, I'm trying to kill myself.

No time to make dinner. Had to start a baby registry for our little one on the way. So went to a local pub I hadn't eaten at in a while. Caribean Spiced Chicken Breast Sandwich with a mixed greens salad..blue cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette. Alongside was a nice cold pint of Mirror Pond Ale from Deschutes Brewery.

Top Bottom