What's new

Eye Cream Recommendations

I use mostly Zirh and Clarins eye creams. Both tend to work well on me. I have to use a very small amount or I look too hollow-eyed.

morning gents...

i have been using the decleor for a week now with great results. the fine lines are getting much better & the dark circles have almost disappeared.

s~s

I don't know if they are a trusted source or not but here are other awards for the overall winners:

Best Aftershave Lotion Or Balm
Nivea for Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
An everyday, post- shave product. $6. drugstore.com

Heh, reading this I don't think this can be trusted.
And WOW for their fragrance choice.

Cheers
Ivo

C

cpeter1971

I use Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy. Great stuff not sticky at all. My girlfriend worked in this company before so I usually got some free stuff.

I too was looking for a good eye cream to help with the skin around my eyes. The skin around my eyes is just a little darker and a little puffy, and the skin itself is just a little rough. Here is my adventure on this.

Gessato - I purchased the Eye Treatment Cream. I used it for a month or so and saw a small improvement in the skin around my eyes. The cream comes in a very small glass jar, you use very little at a time. The skin around my eyes tingled just a little, and I felt it was doing something for me. I n the end I think it did help reduce the puffy parts. Price = $68 for 0.5 oz.

Cellman
- I asked for a sample and they sent me some small samples for free. The eye cream appears almost oil-like, although the skin quickly absorbed it. Again, this eye cream reduced the puffyness for me, the price tag scared me somewhat. The texture of the skin improved as well. Since the sample was so small I only had a few weeks to try it out.

Nancy Boy
- I am now using the Ultramarine Night Cream and the Replenishing Facial Moisturizer. I use the night cream at night after washing my face, and in the morning after my shower I use the facial mosturier. I must say this combination has proven the best for me. I can feel the skin around my eyes getting better and any darker skin is now gone. The night cream comes in a small 2oz jar as does the moisturizer. its just takes a very small amount and I can cover most of my forehead and around the eyes. BTW - the night cream is $45 and the moisturizer is $25.

--Sebright

Bringing this thread back to life. Which Decleor eye cream is everyone using?

proxy.php

I too was looking for a good eye cream to help with the skin around my eyes. The skin around my eyes is just a little darker and a little puffy, and the skin itself is just a little rough. Here is my adventure on this.

Gessato - I purchased the Eye Treatment Cream. I used it for a month or so and saw a small improvement in the skin around my eyes. The cream comes in a very small glass jar, you use very little at a time. The skin around my eyes tingled just a little, and I felt it was doing something for me. I n the end I think it did help reduce the puffy parts. Price = $68 for 0.5 oz.

Cellman
- I asked for a sample and they sent me some small samples for free. The eye cream appears almost oil-like, although the skin quickly absorbed it. Again, this eye cream reduced the puffyness for me, the price tag scared me somewhat. The texture of the skin improved as well. Since the sample was so small I only had a few weeks to try it out.

Nancy Boy
- I am now using the Ultramarine Night Cream and the Replenishing Facial Moisturizer. I use the night cream at night after washing my face, and in the morning after my shower I use the facial mosturier. I must say this combination has proven the best for me. I can feel the skin around my eyes getting better and any darker skin is now gone. The night cream comes in a small 2oz jar as does the moisturizer. its just takes a very small amount and I can cover most of my forehead and around the eyes. BTW - the night cream is $45 and the moisturizer is $25.

--Sebright

a friend with Swiss connections, recently recommended this cell-serum-based range of skin care products.
For men, called Cellman.
Has anyone else had any recent experience??

$cellman.jpg

Above all, get enough exercise and sleep, and drink lots of water. Use a very gentle cleanser like Toleriane, and finish with cold water. When applying an eye cream, gently tap it in using your ring finger. If you are too macho for that, don't worry, no one is watching you. As for the choice of eye cream, I stick with French pharmacy brands like La Roche Posay or Avène: simple, effective and relatively cheap. Look for hyaluronic acid in the formula, it retains moisture. If you also want some anti-aging properties, you may want something that gently exfoliates, like retinol.

Top Bottom