What's new

Eye Cream Recommendations

I'm looking for a good eye cream. The men in my family are especially predisposed towards puffiness and extreme skin swelling in th eye region and I'd like to fight this off. So I'm looking for a good eye cream. Any suggestions?

Thanks all.

"intensive eye repair" from Dermalogica is the best product out there.
I have consulted many dermatologists because I have skin problems. Almost all of them swear by Dermalogica products. They are superior.
Dermalogica are the only products I use for moisture, in combination with some prescription gels and creams.
http://www.dermalogica.com/

I use St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Relieve Gel, and I get it at Wal Mart for less than $4 bucks per container. It may or may not accomplish what you need, but it works well for me.

Randy

Hydrocortisone with aloe will reduce swelling and add moisture to help keep skin taught. Also works well to reduce swelling from razor burn. Great overall utility player.

M

modern man

I'm looking for a good eye cream. The men in my family are especially predisposed towards puffiness and extreme skin swelling in th eye region and I'd like to fight this off. So I'm looking for a good eye cream. Any suggestions?

Thanks all.

slap on a cold steak

no cream needed

good way to defrost it too :thumbup1:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Right now I'm using Menaji 911 gel, and have also had good results with Anthony Logistic's eye cream (the one with the light green label, not the grey label.

I just purchased Moxie for Men entire line of skin care, my favorite item in the line is there eye cream. I've never own an eye cream before so I did not know what to expect, just put this stuff around your eyes and it feels like you have ice cubes on your eyes.
AJ

Believe it or not, both non-prescription Preparation H and prescription Premarin Vaginal Cream are supposed to be extremely effective when used as under eye creams...just another hint from Hollyweird.

Also, the $27 Clarins Men Undereye Serum took the 2006 Men's Health Grooming Award for best eye cream overall, the $40 B. Kamins Male "Bio-Maple Anti-Aging Soothing Eye Gel" took the award for best new eye cream, and Nivea for Men Revitalizing Eye Cream Q10 was their best deal at $9. I don't know if they are a trusted source or not but here are other awards for the overall winners:

GROOMING AWARDS 2006: CLASSICS

Best Fragrance
Calvin Klein Eternity for Men
Subtle, masculine -- a smart choice for most occasions. $50. calvinklein.com

Best Face Cleanser
Mario Badescu Skin Care Seaweed Cleansing Soap
With grains of bladder wrack, it exfoliates while it cleans. $12.mario badescu.com

Best Hair-Styling Product
Bumble and Bumble Styling Wax
It's medium-grip, so it's great for almost everyone. $17. bumbleand bumble.com

Best Shaving Cream Or Gel
The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream Lavender Essential Oil Tube
Delivers a supersmooth shave and smells great, too. $14. theartof shaving.com

Best Face Moisturizer
Clinique Skin Supplies for Men M Lotion
Soothes dryness, reduces irritation, and works equally well on oily or dry skin. $19. clinique formen.com

Best Aftershave Lotion Or Balm
Nivea for Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
An everyday, post- shave product. $6. drugstore.com

Best Eye Cream Or Gel
Clarins Men Undereye Serum
Blends into the skin quicker than most. $27. clarinsmen.com

Best Body Wash
John Allan's Body Wash
Cleans, exfoliates, and leaves your skin baby-glute soft. $21. johnallans.com

Best Whitening Product
GoSmile Advanced Formula B1
Four to 10 shades whiter in 1 week. 'Nuff said. $90. gosmile.com

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...e307d13507a010VgnVCM100000cfe793cd____&page=2

I tried a sample of Lucky Tiger eye cream and got some professional hints on applying. I liked it but that is not a problem area for me so the investment was not worth the return but I would recommend it as one to try!

I tried a sample of Lucky Tiger eye cream and got some professional hints on applying. I liked it but that is not a problem area for me so the investment was not worth the return but I would recommend it as one to try!

Care to share those tips? :wink:

I've been using the Clairns eye serum for two years now. I usually put a bit on at bedtime and really haven't notice any difference.

Top Bottom