What's new

Does anybody know the dimensions of the SCS Wooden Soap Bowl?

I was thinking of obtaining a few of the Wooden Soap Bowls from SCS and was interested in the internal dimensions mainly of either the Dark or Light covered wooden soap bowls that they offer. I checked the site and it does not list the size, but the pic sure looks nice. I tried emailing them to ask but I am sure that they are busy enough filling the orders for all of us here on B&B. So while you folks are patiently waiting for more stuff from them if anybody has one, I would appreciate it if you would check.

Bob.

Bob -

I'm not home so I cant measure mine. But I can tell you the diameter is larger than a puck of MWF, and smaller than a puck of trumpers. If that helps... :smile:

ssilcox, thanks. I assume that by bigger than MWF you mean that the puck will simply drop right in. If that is the case, then that is really enough for me to go by, however, when you do get home if nobody else has given actual dimensions, and you have the time, please let me know.

Bob.

Hi Bob,
I am happy to have run across your post. I saw your email but have since lost it before I had a chance to measure the bowl and answer you. (I'm sorry about that). The bowl measures 2.3/4" ht. and is 3.3/4" in diameter.
Sue

Top Bottom