What's new

Success, success, success. DE wet shaving has saved my face

Well, after never shaving my goatee area for years (always leaving some stubble) due to the razor burn and general irritation I'd get.......I'm now fully clean shaven and with a blemish-free face! All thanks to DE wet shaving, and the great folks preaching the zen art of wet shaving here at B&B.

I'm on my third week of DE wet shaving now, and am thrilled to see smooth, moisturized, irritation-free skin all over my face. Ever since the first shave, I've been elated with the quality shave the proper prep and aftercare can produce.

Right now, I'm using a Merkur 23C w/ Feathers from Lee's Safety Razors and am very, very pleased with it. One thing in particular my face has shown signs of loving, is the almond&avocado oil prep I employ before lather.

Thank goodness for DE wet shaving. I have a great new hobby, quality shaves, and added confidence in my professional appearance now.

Hi,

Just new myself , only 1 week into it. Still trying for that really good irratatio free shave.

Just out of interest what is the almond&avacado prep you do?

Thanks for the encouragement, gents!

evilmojojo: I bought some almond oil and avocado oil at Whole Foods, which I mix together a bit of before every shave. I'll dip my fingers into the oil mix (doesnt take a lot) and gently rub it onto my beard area. The benefit is less dragging, effective blade cutting, and healthy looking skin throughout the day. I recommend the oil combo if you want to drop 7-10 bucks at the grocery store.

Top Bottom