What's new

How are you guys storing your large/extra large brushes?

I scored a Crabtree & Evelyn (made by Edwin Jagger) large silvertip badger brush for $68 yesterday. I used the brush this morning, of course with a creme, Truefitt & Hill non-scented Ultra shaving creme. Worked great! As usual it exhibited the typical wet dog order.

My question is how do you guys store your large diameter brushes? I have a few stands, plastic and chromed wire models and none are large enough for this brush. I prefer to store my brushes with the bristles hanging downwards and not to leave them on the counter facing up.

I scored a Crabtree & Evelyn (made by Edwin Jagger) large silvertip badger brush for $68 yesterday. I used the brush this morning, of course with a creme, Truefitt & Hill non-scented Ultra shaving creme. Worked great! As usual it exhibited the typical wet dog order.

My question is how do you guys store your large diameter brushes? I have a few stands, plastic and chromed wire models and none are large enough for this brush. I prefer to store my brushes with the bristles hanging downwards and not to leave them on the counter facing up.

You can try bending the crome wire ones. Its what I did, and it didnt mess it up any. I only moved it just a bit though, not sure how small your stand is for your brush.

No hanging down for me...:wink:

proxy.php

I just leave them on the shelf, hair up. If you want to go hair down, you could make a wire stand from a coat hanger, or PM ssilcox about one of his acrylic stands. The acrylic looks nicer.

Definately PM ssilcox. His stands are fantastic and IMHO cannot be beat at the price range. I have a 2 brush, 2 razor stand engraved and its the showpiece of my collection.

Do it!

My god!! Are those all yours? Do you sell brushes or do you need psychiatric intervention for your SBAD?

My god!! Are those all yours? Do you sell brushes or do you need psychiatric intervention for your SBAD?

This is my collection as of today AFTER intensive psychiatric intervention...for the psychiatrist, that is....:biggrin:

Top Bottom