What's new

Anybody used T&H 1805 EDC?

I tried samples of the SC and the ASB, and I really liked the scent. I see that they make cologne called 1805.

Does it smell just like the SC? Has anybody tried it? Do you think it is worth the money?

I tried samples of the SC and the ASB, and I really liked the scent. I see that they make cologne called 1805.

Does it smell just like the SC? Has anybody tried it? Do you think it is worth the money?

It depends on you whether or not it is worth it. I love the scent, it has tremendous staying power, and it doesn't overwhelm you (or the rest of the room). That said, it is quite expensive. I would recommend getting a sample.

I have the SC and the cologne as a sample. The scent is not exactly the same, but I like the cologne much better.

very similar.

The cologne is awesome.....one of my all time favorites.

My bet is that if you like the cream, you will love the EDT!!!!!!!!

I have to provide a dissenting opinion. I like the cologne, but love the cream/balm scent.

It has a softer vibe than the cologne, which to me is a very generic aquatic scent with a typical crisp citric top note. The cream has a softer vibe and is quite unique. It has a synthetic note to it, almost like a plasticky smell to me, but i adore it.

if anyone knows of a cologne that is closer to the 1805 cream than the cologne please let me know.

Top Bottom