What's new

DE Shave with slight tremor!

Yes, I do! My tremor is active only when I'm doing something, like shaving! Stupid huh! But that's the way it is. They have a medical name for it but no matter. I'm right handed. I've found it only bothers my shaves as I go about the left chin area and then up around the lips. So I've also found that if I grasp my right wrist with my left hand it steadies right up. Yah almost steady as a rock and I can do the blade buffing in the chin area just fine as well as the second pass on the lips which is from the outside in toward the middle. Occasionally I make do without the steady rest but if it gets the slightest bit scarey, don't be afraid to use the steady wrist! Figured to share in case others may wonder! Gads I don't want to have to go back to triple blades or an electric!

I've also found long handles helpful because the handle tip is usually right near the palm of my hand and provides an added measure of control. I just ordered a long handle for the tech. The fb and blue tip, well I just don't know. Time will tell!

Last edited:
Top Bottom