What's new

Plastic Brut bottle vs Glass Brut by Faberge

So I was reading wikipedia - apparently the Brut we see today in drug stores is now owned by unilever and is actually what was Brut 33 but renamed Brut. The article then goes on to say "The Fabergé version became "Brut Classic by Fabergé" and retained its distinctive packaging."

I see some places online and on ebay where you can get the big glass bottle of Brut that says "Brut Classic by Fabergé" Is this a different fragrance than the brut you can get in plastic bottles at CVS and Walgreens?

I recently purchased "current stock" of Brut in the US. It comes in a plastic bottle and the manufacturer is listed as "Helen of Troy". This is the current owner and manufacturer of the Brut line.

I bought some stuff on Ebay in glass bottles. The manufacturer of this is listed as Royal Unilever. They sold the Brut line to Helen of Troy.

I found that the stuff in the glass bottle smells the same as the plastic bottle Brut but I actually feel the stuff in the plastic bottle has a stronger level of sent. Same smell but the stuff in plastic smells slightly more concentrated.

The glass bottle Brut has glycerin added and I'm not sure the Helen of Troy plastic bottle does. The glass bottle stuff definitely feels milder on my face.

Here si the thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80851&highlight=interesting+brut+glass+glycerin

Top Bottom