What's new

Bluepunk18's Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste...(not really, but that's a great tune, isn't it?

Username: Bluepunk18

What is your real name? Nathaniel Albert Emerson IV

What are your nicknames/aliases? Scooter

Where do you live? Maple, Ontario, Canada

What is your age (or) generation? 26

What are you in the real world? 6' 1". Oh, I'm unemployed right now, because I'm changing my citizenship, and that needs to be done before I am legally employable. I'm originally from Orange, New Hampshire, but moved to Canada to be with my fiance, who is also a member here at B&B. Starberry.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Currently, its my newly-acquired 1956 Blue-tip SS with Precision super blades (IRP's), Proraso green in a tub, and a red-handled Omega boar brush.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities? Shaving, photography, writing, driving, travel, flying, listening to and collecting music on vinyl and cd, reading and an avid interest in planes, motorcycles and cars of most types.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My favorite color is red, my favorite car is the Toyota MR-2, my dream job is to fly a DC-3 or do aerobatics in a Pitts Special. I'm a summertime ginger-kid, which is to say my natural red hair is more apparent during the summer months, with sun exposure. Anything else people want to know need simply ask.

I'd just like to say its great being a part of this group and getting to know people with similar interests/obsessions/AD's as myself :001_smile

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you! I was keeping an eye on this, waiting for the form to be reset, then I forgot about it for awhile. Glad its back and glad to be a part!

Welcome. There are a few DEs, brushes and some soaps/creams (including Tabac) to be found at Vaughn Mills - that counts as Maple right?

Welcome. There are a few DEs, brushes and some soaps/creams (including Tabac) to be found at Vaughn Mills - that counts as Maple right?

Its close enough for me:001_smile Otherwise, its trekking to all points south, ie, Toronto. I found a great store in Vaughn Mills called Havana or something, it sells fountain pens, pipes, cigars, shaving stuff, all manner of manly (and some womanly) pursuits. I strongly recommend it. The shaving stuff is near the entrance, and the pipes and walk-in humidor are in the back. Not bad for a mall shop. :w00t: I'll definitely have to make more trips there, and search for the almighty Tabac I keep hearing and reading about. Thanks!

Havana is one that I am thinking of. Merkurs and Omega brushes and Proraso creams are available at the Barber Chair there as well. Tabac takes some more hunting but if you find a store called Enchantment or Envison or Elegance or something like that which only sells perfumes and colognes, look on the bottom shelf on the right hand side about halfway to the back. there will be a little stash of Tabac burried in there somewhere ...

Havana is one that I am thinking of. Merkurs and Omega brushes and Proraso creams are available at the Barber Chair there as well. Tabac takes some more hunting but if you find a store called Enchantment or Envison or Elegance or something like that which only sells perfumes and colognes, look on the bottom shelf on the right hand side about halfway to the back. there will be a little stash of Tabac burried in there somewhere ...

Awesome! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for that one :biggrin: Thanks again!

Top Bottom