What's new

Scents you'd like to see

So i thought it'd be fun to start a thread about scents that you'd like to see available for shaving soaps that aren't already accessible.

I'll start:
I'd love to see a soap that smells like beer hops. Anyone who brews (like I do) knows how lovely good hops can smell. I've also seen hops used as aromatherapy to help people relax and have noticed that the scent really is quite soothing. Finally, hops are antibacterial which is why they're used in beer, so I'd imagine they'd be good for the face too.

I'd also really like to see a soap made with sage. I just think it'd smell fantastic.

So what would you like to see?

The scent I've always been jonesing for is a Sandalwood/Rose combo.

I know soaps with this scent exist. However, to the best of my knowledge none of them are EO-based. And with good reason -- rose & sandalwood are 2 of the most (if not the most) expensive EOs out there. Nevertheless, that would be 1st on my list. Think QED's Sandalwood with some true Rose EO blended in. :drool:

So i thought it'd be fun to start a thread about scents that you'd like to see available for shaving soaps that aren't already accessible.
I want a soap with the smell of MONEY.
I'd also like a soap with the old Polo Crest fragrance. I still have a bottle of this and love it.
I'd also like to see Irisch Moos in a puck.

I want a soap with the smell of MONEY.
I'd also like a soap with the old Polo Crest fragrance. I still have a bottle of this and love it.
I'd also like to see Irisch Moos in a puck.

For some reason whenever I use my Trumpers sandalwood soap the first thing I think about is money. The scent I would like to see is a clean linen scent.

I think the same thing when I use Penhaligons. :biggrin:

Thats because you're racking up the cost of every shave in your brain...

"ok...$65 dollar puck/bowl..."

"I've lost a buck to the water that sits on top while I'm in the shower, and then the leftover soap that gets washed down the drain..."

"kids dont have lunchmoney this week..."

LOL

I'd love to see a soap that smells like beer hops. Anyone who brews (like I do) knows how lovely good hops can smell. I've also seen hops used as aromatherapy to help people relax and have noticed that the scent really is quite soothing. Finally, hops are antibacterial which is why they're used in beer, so I'd imagine they'd be good for the face too.

Funny enough, hops smell a LOT like good marijuana. I suppose it's because they're very closely related - but a very good, heavily hopped beer (90 minute IPA, anyone?) gets a very large taste of pot in it (unsmoked, of course) that never fails to surprise me.

I think a hemp-flavored shave soap with real hemp seed oil AND hops included would be a very, very cool shave soap for the weekends. Probably quite healing, too.

Thats because you're racking up the cost of every shave in your brain...

"I've lost a buck to the water that sits on top while I'm in the shower, and then the leftover soap that gets washed down the drain..."
I may need to install a water recovery system for that water, and the leftover suds as well.

:biggrin:

Funny enough, hops smell a LOT like good marijuana. I suppose it's because they're very closely related - but a very good, heavily hopped beer (90 minute IPA, anyone?) gets a very large taste of pot in it (unsmoked, of course) that never fails to surprise me.

I think a hemp-flavored shave soap with real hemp seed oil AND hops included would be a very, very cool shave soap for the weekends. Probably quite healing, too.

Now we know how Endcycle spends his weekends. :a39:

Now we know how Endcycle spends his weekends. :a39:

unfortunately, I don't. The company I work for has random drug testing of all employees (because we have machine shops etc). :(

Though honestly, I don't miss it- I wasn't too into pot before this job anyway, although I DO love the scent of the herb itself and appreciate the artistry of well-grown plants. It's a very, very pretty plant with some very cool coloring.

Victory. I want a shaving soap that smells like victory. I guess mustard gas is an option, but preferably something that wouldn't burn so badly:001_rolle.

A shaving soap that smells like fresh cut lumber would be nice! Maybe a blend of a few different types of lumber so there's a little bit of everything in it :biggrin:.

Top Bottom