What's new

Speakeasy Aquisitions - April 09

Very impressed. I was surprised at the level at which the glasses affected the taste. :thumbup1:

Let the whisky sit for a while and keep swirling it. Take plenty of time to nose the whisky. Those glasses very well could be the best nosing glasses ever made.

Let the whisky sit for a while and keep swirling it. Take plenty of time to nose the whisky. Those glasses very well could be the best nosing glasses ever made.

Yeah, I did quite a bit of that last night. It's very strange how the alcohol smell disappears and you're left with the wonderful aromas of the whisky.

John, you're a very bad influence. I just poured a dram of Ardbeg Uigeadail into my Glencairn Whisky glass. :biggrin:

No kidding. I'm instantly hooked. Now I need to get a Michael Jackson whisky glass. Ahhh...WGAD (Whisky Glass Acquisition Disorder)

If find somewhere that carries them, let me know. I broke mine a while back and have been looking for replacements.

4 Glencairn Whisky glasses

Ooh.. nice score. Those look rather nice. :thumbup1:

Very impressed. I was surprised at the level at which the glasses affected the taste.

Hrm. You don't say? :001_huh:

Uh oh... I'm feeling a slight nagging discomfort in my back right pocket... right about where my wallet is...

Yeah, I did quite a bit of that last night. It's very strange how the alcohol smell disappears and you're left with the wonderful aromas of the whisky.

Ack. Must. Resist...
Be strong, Pat. They can't really be that great. We're in a :censored: recession anyway.

People that only drink out of a snifter don't realize what they are missing.

Berhrtejafhsealrjekljcvkelrjekljckleajrekjcaereacjkerhecejk
larlalalalalalalalalalalalalaICANTHEARYOUUUUUUUUUU

John, you're a very bad influence. I just poured a dram of Ardbeg Uigeadail into my Glencairn Whisky glass. :biggrin:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

FINE. THATS IT. I'M ORDERING A SET...

:censored:

HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?

:a46:

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Have I ever told you how you really must try a bottle of Old Raj? :lol:

Top Bottom