What's new

My RAD continues even further ...

After a weekend of antiquing and a few nice scores (seen here) ...

http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82838

a few eBay and B&B BTS purchases arrived today!!

1) Brass blade case presumed to be from a WWI Khaki set (with possible bullet damage)
2) Canadian WWII Khaki set with Blues
3) Canadian WWII Khaki set with Camo blades, Canadian Blues and assorted other blades
4) Mint Gillette "TV" with D1 date code

and now for some more p0rn ... Enjoy!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice stuff! I am trying to resist the acquisition of razors in cases, as I think that is the start of the slippery slope that leads from user to collector.

Camo blades? Isn't that taking fear of snipers a bit too far? I might ust skip the shave if I thought someone was going to shoot me...

Nice stuff! I am trying to resist the acquisition of razors in cases, as I think that is the start of the slippery slope that leads from user to collector.
I feel the same :blushing:
I do get a razor in a case whenever I can, but I'm not willing to pay a lot more for it. If something comes up, I may buy just because of the case when I'd usually pass.
Slippery slope indeed, but if you get them cheap enough, you could always sell the case which may be valuable to a collector :lol:
I try to straddle the line, first and foremost I buy a razor because I want to shave with it. But I will buy a razor that is in better condition than one I already have if it has a good case. I could always give away any razor that I have replaced with a better example, or sell the case to a collector if the case was mint and the razor was good enough to use to get into my razor rotation.

My name is Pablo, it's been one week since my last shaving purchase :laugh:

No, I bought one last week in the wrong case just because I wanted the razor and the price was right.
Sorry, I know my post came out seemingly like I collect cases, but I've only got a few odds and ends with whatever bargain razor I bought. No major premium case collection here :lol:

Top Bottom