What's new

I'm a bad husband

Tonight I did something I've only laughed about whilst reading these forums and always somehow pitied the men who indulge in the hedonistic act.

Yes, I fed my SCAD and ordered a tube of Musgo behind SWMBO back while going to great length to conceal the act from her.

Surely there are worse things to do behind your wifes back, right? RIGHT? Cmon guys, do what you are good for. enable me. :lol:

youre only spending money on shaving so you have a nice smooth face for her :biggrin:

...consider yourself enabled

I bought some about 10 days ago, hid the tube, but left the receipt on the kitchen table.... me = stoopid...

I bought some about 10 days ago, hid the tube, but left the receipt on the kitchen table.... me = stoopid...

I did this once with a $700 pistol. We got divorced, not because of the pistol, though I'm sure a lack of trust in the relationship didn't help.

I think it's best to be honest with my spouse, I don't hide anything from her.

Tonight I did something I've only laughed about whilst reading these forums and always somehow pitied the men who indulge in the hedonistic act.

Yes, I fed my SCAD and ordered a tube of Musgo behind SWMBO back while going to great length to conceal the act from her.

Surely there are worse things to do behind your wifes back, right? RIGHT? Cmon guys, do what you are good for. enable me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: There are definitly worse things and this is the Ultimate Enabling List

You Could....
  • Get her name legally changed
  • Put a rotten fish in her car
  • Throwing a physics book around the house while she isn't home
  • Buy a boat
  • Secretly build a rocket
  • Melt down all of her lip stick and comestics into a wooden bowl like shaving soap and deny it later
  • Buy a mail order wife
  • Playing kitty cannon all day at work to get fired
  • Keep peguins in the back yard in a ice box
  • Partying with ninjas
  • Operating a meth lab
  • Create a ice skating rink in the living room
  • Creating a Time Warp Machine
  • You could join a secret society
  • Hiding a yeti in your bed room closet
  • Watching the Jonas Brothers and enjoying it
  • Tee Peeing your own house
  • Eat chocolate without her
  • Turn your hard drive into a dremel
  • Turn your basement into an aquarium

Your Enabled

I don't hide it I umm...just don't mention it. :001_rolle

Of course she sees the ever-growing expansion of brushes and soaps and razors taking over more and more precious bathroom real estate but I know she assumes they cost about 1/4 of what they really do.

If you buy something, buy her something too. It diffuses the situation. Otherwise, have products delivered to your office. :biggrin:

If you buy something, buy her something too. It diffuses the situation. Otherwise, have products delivered to your office. :biggrin:

I work in a fairly small office (around 10 people) and our receptionist doesn't even ask anymore why I get all this stuff delivered here. :biggrin:

Me and SWMBO
Her: Did you buy more shaving stuff?
Me: When? What stuff? Huh?
Her: That stuff wasn't here last week where did it come from?
Me: Oh...you mean that stuff. Yeah I bought it...I know that you dig that I no longer sport the chin whiskers so I'm just trying real hard to look good for you.
Her: (By now the unmistakeable **** eye is emanating from her face) I don't remember you telling me about that.
Me: You know, I guess it must have slipped my mind but I sure don't remember you ever asking me. Since you're asking me though, yeah I bought that stuff
Her: (Still with the **** eye on stand by for immediate launch) Well, let me tell you something...
Me: ( I cut her off) How would you like to <insert her version of cool stuff or a cool activity> I'll even shave with my new shaving stuff before we go.
Her: OK, bet...Let's go.

Argument avoided, everyone is happy and the worst thing that can happen is she drags you out to some girl movie and you fight off going to sleep. No fuss no muss. Maybe my wife is just tolerant, or she's been married to me so long that she understands that I'm often prone to do really off the wall crap that really isn't worth fighting about. If it's fairly infrequent and not a show stopper, I don't think either one of us is all that prone to get stupid about it.

You make this sound like it is unusual and there is something wrong with it. :lol:

Back in my port collecting days, it just somehow worked out that my major purchases were made when Ms. MK-ULTRA was out of town. Funny how that worked. :lol:

Me and SWMBO
Me: When? What stuff? Huh?
Her: That stuff wasn't here last week where did it come from?
Me: Oh...you mean that stuff. Yeah I bought it...I know that you dig that I no longer sport the chin whiskers so I'm just trying real hard to look good for you.

Me and SWMBO
Me: Yep.
Her: Did you really need more shaving stuff?
Me: Nope.
Her: Then why did you buy more?
Me: Because I wanted some more.
Her: How much did that cost?
Me: A lot less than your cousin's coke habit and my addiction is legal.
Her: ..... I'm speechless.
Me: Good, that's the effect I was going for Honey.

I tell my wife nothing and she finds nothing. At least until I use it and then I explain it away as nothing.

She is on a need to know basis.

Whats wrong with ninjas and secret societies? if you are in good with the ninjas they can get you more shaving stuff.

It's ok. Look at it this way: at the end of the day, your shaving stuff probably will have cost less than her handbags.

That's terrible, you should be ashamed of yourself.....now go buy two more creams and a dozen long stem roses for your wife...that should even the score....:biggrin:

Top Bottom