What's new

Caesars Man

Hey guys. Anyone ever try this stuff? Is it good or is it puke? My Amazon suggested this to me (according to my tastes, I guess). Mike

Ya, it's the one from Ceasars Palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it is the Ceasars sold at Ceasars Palace in Vegas? I bought a bottle from them about 12 years ago and remembered that I liked it. I never thought to buy more but when I go back to Vegas, I will pick up a bottle.

DL

Yeah I bought a bottle out there in LV a few years ago and then found it about 1/3 the price from when JR Cigars was still selling colognes, it's got a nice scent just be careful not to use too much it is kind of strong :biggrin:

then found it about 1/3 the price from when JR Cigars was still selling colognes

Are you talking about the JR Cigars in NC? I was just at the one in Burlington, NC on Saturday, and they're still selling their whole range of colognes and after shaves. I was at the one south of Raleigh a couple of weeks ago too, and it had an even bigger selection. Prices are amazing.

Are you talking about the JR Cigars in NC? I was just at the one in Burlington, NC on Saturday, and they're still selling their whole range of colognes and after shaves. I was at the one south of Raleigh a couple of weeks ago too, and it had an even bigger selection. Prices are amazing.

yup that's them, they may still have it in the stores but they don't sell cologne or after shave online anymore, probably due to shipping but there prices were great on what they carried as far as that stuff,

Top Bottom