What's new

Dilemma... please help.

So I'm not really NEW to DE's. Much like a few of my older pens, I've been using them for years, just never found a need beyond google to find new blades, to seek out a forum until now.

I've got a Mekur Vision. Yeah yeah... great razor... only problem is that the center bar that goes through the middle of the blade has broken off. Yes... I'm grudgingly admitting to being a sink tapper more than I should be. Lesson learned.

What I need to know is.... is it repairable? If not is there any worth to it? Should I just chunk it into the garbage? Does someone here have a Gillette Slim they'd be willing to trade with? I know there's a "price difference" but it doesn't really factor into my thinking on this. Its a heavy razor, and I was already thinking about ditching it, but I DID pay for it... a nice hefty retail price so I'd hate to find I can't repair it or trade it off....

Any advice? I'll have a pic and a wtt up in a bit.

Thanks for all of your collective input. It's made reading this board quite enjoyable.

Bishop

post the pic there are a few craftsman on here who may be able to help you depending on the damage, if all else fails I would contact Merkur and even though it obviously would not be a warranty repair it may not cost that much

Top Bottom